Spawn Change Death Count

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spawn Change Death Count

Hey Everyone so my suggestion is that when ever some one type F4 + /Kill to change his/her spawn so he/she should get this message

Just like when we leave a mini game and get a message so I thought that the death which is counted in spawn change is completely useless

Hope you guys like it

Thank You For Reading

Death count doesn't matter -1

Comment

If it doesn't matter then why the same thing is added when we leave a mini game? DEATH COUNT WHEN CHANGING SPAWN MATTER FOR SOME PEOPLE

Comment

why is it necessary to kill when you can just /spec and then /specoff to respawn?
        My opinion on this is NEUTRAL

Comment

Originally posted by AmazingGuy View Post
          If it doesn't matter then why the same thing is added when we leave a mini game? DEATH COUNT WHEN CHANGING SPAWN MATTER FOR SOME PEOPLE
          Don't scream on me and we are here to Vote and give our opinion that was mine -1

Comment

I'm not screaming it depends on how you take my reply even though idc about your vote but I had to explain this
            Originally posted by DiabloZ View Post
            Death count doesn't matter -1

Comment

Well I'll also do a negative vote here.
              Like why'd you wanna change the spawn?
              You can use /tp's?
              And even if you do, the death must be counted.
              Last edited by BlackyBurn; 28-09-18, 07:57 AM. Reason: Typo..

Comment

Originally posted by BlackyBurn View Post
                Well I'll also do a negative vote here.
                Like why'd you wanna change the spawn?
                You can use /tp's?
                And even if you do, the death must be counted.
                his suggestion is basically that :

When someone try to change his current Class, he need to press F4 and kill himself to change the class.

Whoever isnot nescessary to use /k, since the players just need to respawn and the most easy method is using /spec and /specoff.

Some players BlackyBurn are used to play using the same class, but sometimes they want to change or sometimes just choosen the wrong class at the start.

So this suggestion gonna help decrease the kills count of a lot of players, making the K/D count more "legit" on my eyes.

I support ur suggestion AmazingGuy .

Also if someone want to post any relevant reply in any kind of suggestion please dont forget this important Gx's Forum rule :

7.3 Use common sense when on the forum. This means that you should refrain from making silly and useless posts such as "+1" or one word replies to posts.
                Last edited by GenGar; 28-09-18, 01:12 PM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X