X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donaters

1. Allow donators to use /god command
    2. Allow donators to see who is near.
    3. Allow donators to see which teleport is near.
    4. allow donators to use /cookieradius /cakeradius /biscuitradius and /icreamradius commands.
    5. Allow donators to use /camera and /mypaint command.
    6. Make a /donatorsay command.
    7.Custom Login Message such as when Krishh[AK] Join's GX, There'll be a message in chat "GamerX Killing Machine Krrish[AK] has Joined GX."
    8.A Donator's Hangout.
    9.Ability to attach some rare objects which are not available to normal players.
    10.Bonus cashback on buying property's in GX.

Last edited by Zanturno; 29-09-18, 08:09 PM. Reason: new suggestions

Originally posted by Legend27 View Post

I only agree with this +1
    Others are special commands for TPs/Admins only -1
    Last edited by Madara; 30-09-18, 12:51 PM.

Comment

I agree with point no 1 and 6

​​​​​​+1 for that... other points are only for tps and admin cmds

Comment

There will be no difference if Donator got the same command like Trusted Players and Admins.

Admins have their own commands.
        Trusted Players have their own commands.
        Donators have their own commands.

Donators have those features which Admins and Trusted Players dont have.

Donators already have a cool feature more good than /Mypaint command, they can enable their car paint to Flash and about /Camera command i can say this should be add for donators. +1

and -1 for other suggestions

Comment

Umair How about the /donatorsay and the /god command?

Comment

Number 1 and Number 5 seem's fair enough.
            And a half vote for the last one. /dsay or /donatorsay

Comment

Umair How about the /donatorsay
              There is a /Say command for Trusted Player so they can announce Pgoo, Event, Chase.

What will Donators announce? only /Event maybe. My vote isNeutral on this.

and the /god command?
              It is the command for Admins and Trusted Players. -1

Comment

How about we just rename Donators to Trusted players and give them the green id?
                I'm not saying this cause I'm an admin and I have all the commands, but I'm saying this cause I'm a donator as well and in my point of view Donators already have enough commands, probably even better than those of trusted players. However, that /say command seems to be kinda good and I don't really mind if it gets added but the GM one, I don't think it's a good idea, not all the donators are trusted players, means we don't trust them all. Just look at you today, you were given Gm like 3 times today, yet you forget that it's on and you kill someone by mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Solaimane View Post
                  How about we just rename Donators to Trusted players and give them the green id?
                  I'm not saying this cause I'm an admin and I have all the commands, but I'm saying this cause I'm a donator as well and in my point of view Donators already have enough commands, probably even better than those of trusted players. However, that /say command seems to be kinda good and I don't really mind if it gets added but the GM one, I don't think it's a good idea, not all the donators are trusted players, means we don't trust them all. Just look at you today, you were given Gm like 3 times today, yet you forget that it's on and you kill someone by mistake.
                  Well, as every event removed my godmode, i thought that event did too but it did not for some reason, so i shot that player once, and saw i had gm on and stopped. i didn't really kill him (as i remember). I even said sorry to you for it. i did not really did it on purpose. Sometimes, I want to chill but cheaters keeps killing me, when admins aren't online. thats why i suggested the /god feature. and also, not everytime we want to dm or die.

And I did not mean that way, that give donators TP or something, just wanted to say donators only has a few features, how about adding something that only level 2+ get.

Comment

A donator is someone who shows interest in keeping the server alive and supports it financially, a supporter has never been something about getting privileges or getting advantages, then why don't we call it VIP instead?

The current commands accessible by the donators are already enough, they are made as a 'thank you' gift as it would seem odd to recieve nothing after supporting the server.

If you noticed the donator commands, they are basically nothing but cosmetics, something that cannot be abused, no one can guarantee that no donator will break the rules or abuse the given commands, it would seem odd to "demote" a donator so in a way they can't use the commands again otherwise they would keep them, it's like getting warned for breaking rules as a tp more than twice yet you keep your level.

Comment

Only /god and /np should be available for everyone.

giving eatables command to donators? that just seems a drag.

Comment

1. Allow donators to use /god command
                        2. Allow donators to see who is near.
                        3. Allow donators to see which teleport is near.
                        4. allow donators to use /cookieradius /cakeradius /biscuitradius and /icreamradius commands.
                        6. Make a /donatorsay command.
                        7.Custom Login Message such as when Krishh[AK] Join's GX, There'll be a message in chat "GamerX Killing Machine Krrish[AK] has Joined GX."
                        8.A Donator's Hangout.
                        9.Ability to attach some rare objects which are not available to normal players.
                        10.Bonus cashback on buying property's in GX.
                        Gonna tell my opinion about each suggestion:

1-Donators arent Trusted players to use GODMODE (With Trusted player i mean an player that admins can trust, doesnot matter the level).

2- This Command would be allowed to all levels. This Command is a good tool to check possible nearest cheaters.

3-This command as the one from 2nd suggestion would be allowed to ALL levels, would be usefull to players that want to make an race or just to know the nearest teleport (Nearest /L).

4-Not good, as i mentioned before, Donators cant be trusted with such commands, would be spammed easilly.

5-I never seen an single player using the camera , not even TP or admins, really useless, dont know why you suggested it.

6-Would be good an exclusive announce to donators, with an diferent color, like yellow for exemplo, i support this one not bad.

7-This one is pretty Cool too, nothing against it. if i was a donator i would like to see an message saying that i got online on GX.

8-With "Donator Hangout" you mean a place where only Donators can stay? like an private place? where would placed it? inside interior or on the default world?

9-Doesnot have an special object to atach,i mean, the current /lhos is pretty good to use, you just have to block refresh and no one will copy it.

10-Instead cash, why not extra goodie? instead receive only 1 cake per minute why not receive 2 cakes? or 1 cake and 1 icecream?

That's all i have to add

Comment

Donators should get nothing more than the forum tag, Rick was kind enough to add the donator features script. When i donated all we got was the donator tag in forum and thats it. GamerX has thousands of features and those have already been accessible to normal players. So, theres i doubt is any way to make the features so attractive that it can attract the donators. Ask anyone who donated here, they did for the sake server not the features. If you are really into suggesting then take your time and suggest something that doesnt already exist as the feature of the present levels. Think as a whole how the suggestion is gonna benefit not only yourself but the whole community.
                          the 2 7 squad

Comment

You basically are taking away all of the Trusted player commands.God cant be added to a donator because anyone can donate and it isnt trusted to them.Btw donators already have a lot of commands in game.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                            X