This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• /DE4

Hi , I am Aleem , As you all know that , /DE3 & /DE2 is very laggy place many players lag there & /DE1 is very small , So my suggestion is to ADD /DE4 in the server , and the place should be Warehouse for /DE4 .

+1 as many people like to duel with deagle in "The Warehouse"

Comment

You can just simply tele to /l 140 if you want to fight someone in Warehouse and one more thing /de1-3 are not laggy places.. maybe you lag there ... So I don't support this suggestion

Comment

I Agree with AmazingGuy If you want to fight at warehosue just goto /l 140.

Comment

He wants that as a mini game. It's really a good suggestion in my opinion, people who own a bad PC finds this useful. Even me I get 50+ fps in /de3 and 80+ fps in warehouse. You're being typing /l 140 again and again to duel and refilling your health by going to armour places or /m, this mini game makes it easy by re-spawning you there. It's just my opinion.

By the way, its already suggested by Churre, so please search before posting next time.
          http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...eagle-minigame

Comment

Adding warehouse as /de4 is very good specially for players who have lower than 100 fps
            +1

Comment

, PANZEHIR , Cashewz , Solaimane Review?????

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X