Caps Lock Off Cmd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caps Lock Off Cmd

Hi . So some of you might have noticed that new players of GX type with Caps Lock on in main chat and that's kinda annoying so my suggestion is that adding a cmd like ( /capsoff id ) . So bascially what this cmd will gonna do is that when an admin will gonna use this cmd on a player his/her msg will gonna be automatically turned into small alphabet letters and when an admin gonna use this cmd on a player that player will gonna be notified something like this:-

The influence of this cmd will gonna be for like at least 10 mins

Note :- Ignore the text style written in the pic

AmazingGuy
    Last edited by AmazingGuy; 09-12-18, 08:45 AM.

I think instead of making a cmd for admin, there should be a system to prevent capital letters to be written, like when anyone tries to write in capital the system tells him to turn caps lock off, and his msg wont be delivered until its written in small letters.

And maybe a limit for capital letters like only 5 letters can be written in capital more than 5 will trigger the system and he will get that caps off msg.

Comment

Originally posted by Instant View Post
      I think instead of making a cmd for admin, there should be a system to prevent capital letters to be written, like when anyone tries to write in capital the system tells him to turn caps lock off, and his msg wont be delivered until its written in small letters.

And maybe a limit for capital letters like only 5 letters can be written in capital more than 5 will trigger the system and he will get that caps off msg.
      Yeah that's not also a bad idea I support your words

Comment

Well everyone is free and no one is obliged to write with capital letters , when you get mad on something in game you start writing with caps on " OMG .. " and there's some players doesn't know about it , they just write with capital letters and they're free to do it..

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X