Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airplane survival event

Hi guys i suggest this event for survival mode events

this idea is 10 or 15 player in an flying airplane (can be a nevada or at-400) you need to stay in the airplane until the players are fall of this (you cant respawn if you fall of the airplane) and be the only survivor in plane... the plane should make half-light movements to encourage players to move and not fall of this...

You can make a test when it is connected in /ga or /gals

Comment

Originally posted by [CDG]emilia[1] View Post
      Hi guys i suggest this event for survival mode events

this idea is 10 or 15 player in an flying airplane (can be a nevada or at-400) you need to stay in the airplane until the players are fall of this (you cant respawn if you fall of the airplane) and be the only survivor in plane... the plane should make half-light movements to encourage players to move and not fall of this...
      Hey Bro, Our Server already got this kind of event. But its a non-official event that every player can do that whenever he/she want to.

But if you already knew about that and for some reason want to make this kind of event an official event (with scripts and etc) I dont think its possible.

By The way, you can ask any "not busy" admins to ally you on this thing. You can ask the admins to teleport to you and to announce "AirPlane's event at /GALS" for example.

I bet they (admins) wont say NO to a idea like that if you ask for them nicely.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X