Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Using Discord efficiently, New deagle arena, In-game Object/ Textures preview....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Discord efficiently, New deagle arena, In-game Object/ Textures preview....

Using discord to its full capability and more efficiently :-

- I'm pretty sure everyone knows their way around discord than they do on these forums. I think it would be great if there is a new channel in discord where you can suggest Event/ Race/ Server suggestions which will make easy for admins and users to automate things. Users will have less hassle on posting suggestions( along with maps) and admins can easily review them quickly since most of them are on discord most of the time than on forums. Other users can also react on suggestions using emojis (supporting it/being against to it) and have a fair discussion then and there.

Playing music for players(DJ-ing):-

- I know Dj-ing maybe the vague term for it (excuse it, will you?). Add a feature where certified people can play music for players. Not only admins and TPs but also selected few. It would be great if players can request songs through a command. It can create a vibrant atmosphere around the server.

New deagle arena at /l 140:-

-Pretty much most of the time, you can see DMers clashing with deagle in /l 140. It will be great if there would be a new desert eagle arena at /l 140 (warehouse).

In-game Object and Texture viewer:-

-There is a great open-source map editor Texture Studio, which has in-game texture viewing and object viewing. Since it is open source, Maybe it's possible to use the source code for texture viewing and object viewing and port it to gamerx (or make a new one for gamerx itself). It would be great if players can preview objects and textures which would be save a lot of time and no need to open the browser for it.

Note:- I will be pleased to know if you have any modifications to my suggestions and request to comment with viable opinions rather than Support/ Unsupport .
    Last edited by JustCurious; 01-01-19, 02:56 PM.

Originally posted by JustCurious View Post
    Using discord to its full capability and more efficiently :-

- I'm pretty sure everyone knows their way around discord than they do on these forums. I think it would be great if there is a topic in discord where you can suggest Event/ Race/ Server suggestions which will make easy for admins and users to automate things. Users will have less hassle on posting suggestions( along with maps) and admins can easily review them quickly since most of them are on discord most of the time than on forums. Other users can also react on suggestions using emojis (supporting it/being against to it) and have a fair discussion then and there.
    Well , i can suggest better , a new channel named " suggestions " where the players can post the link of their suggestions so the other can view it .

Playing music for players(DJ-ing):-

- I know Dj-ing maybe the vague term for it (excuse it, will you?). Add a feature where certified people can play music for players. Not only admins and TPs but also selected few. It would be great if players can request songs through a command. It can create a vibrant atmosphere around the server.
    This is already in use, admins can play the songs only and i don't think it would be great to let players play songs for the server , it can be better if it's a TP command as well..

New deagle arena at /l 140:-

-Pretty much most of the time, you can see DMers clashing with deagle in /l 140. It will be great if there would be a new desert eagle arena at /l 140 (warehouse).
    This was suggested many times by certain players , and my vote for it still Positive

In-game Object and Texture viewer:-

-There is a great open-source map editor Texture Studio, which has in-game texture viewing and object viewing. Since it is open source, Maybe it's possible to use the source code for texture viewing and object viewing and port it to gamerx (or make a new one for gamerx itself). It would be great if players can preview objects and textures which would be save a lot of time and no need to open the browser for it.
    Positive
    Pikachou[AK]

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
    X