Pubg mobile lovers must read and admins too lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pubg mobile lovers must read and admins too lol

so im kinda addicted to pubg and gamerx im pro in pubg mobile i also have clan there name Killers 27 and it is lvl 6 and full of members so i want to re name clan to Gamerx and let gamerx players get in clan so i will kick ll other 49 members and others can join so pubg mobile level is raising day by day so i need permission to rename it and kick all my members and added in Other games hope it will accepted and also added in discord like there is fortnite one [ PUBG MOBILE ] only

Gamechanger / Avenger / Gangster / Gamer / Youtuber

Originally posted by jasmeet View Post
    so im kinda addicted to pubg and gamerx im pro in pubg mobile i also have clan there name Killers 27 and it is lvl 6 and full of members so i want to re name clan to Gamerx and let gamerx players get in clan so i will kick ll other 49 members and others can join so pubg mobile level is raising day by day so i need permission to rename it and kick all my members and added in Other games hope it will accepted and also added in discord like there is fortnite one [ PUBG MOBILE ] only
    Damn , you are going to kick all urs 49 members of ur clan just to rename it to "GamerX" and then is going to add only Gx players? U're the most Badass person i have seen on Internet.

And for haters***************************GG

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
    X