POB Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POB Suggestions

I was looking forward through Mapping a little bit and found out there should be somethings added to make it easier and comfortable for everyone.
    Suggestions are as follows:
    • /dpo id , /dupo id , /epo id feature could be used to delete,duplicate,edit etc. one more objects at once like- /dpo 1;2;n , /dupo 1;2;n , /epo 1;2;n with different object numbers be separated by a semicolon ( ; )
    • /udpo Command should undo the object as well as its material, textures etc. if added , as i have seen it only undo's the object.
    • If possible Fusez's Map editor should be added to the Filter Scripts of the server if possible as it is much advance and better ingame editor for mappers.
    • If possible please change the Material color Code to Hex code as i really can't understand what 0x0 meas and how can i change it, i tried all color codes on it but none worked.
    • Saving any Object Set must require a password that should be put in by the owner , which can be loaded by anyone without the password but can only be saved as a new name with respect to a new password such as , /spos name password.
    • This is related to Suggestion Number 5 , It is about updating any Object set which can only be updated by the owner or a group as it requires a password. The update object set command should be added as its frustrating to remember object Set Names which u had made little changes in it. The command can be as /upos password. It will be updated with respect to the same name as it was earlier saved by the Owner or a group and with the same password earlier set while saving.
    Last edited by LoGeX; 13-02-19, 03:41 PM.
    [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
    [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
X