Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race Suggestion

i think we should made an automatic mod for racers ,
    i saw much players when finish or leave race come to annonying another racers so , when someone leave or finish race get automatic back to spawn.

i hope this will be added.

It was suggested in old Forum and was accepted or rejected not Sure
    well +1
    sigpic
    A planet without humans only a PC and GTA SanAndreas
    I Can Survive.

Comment

yes i agree With that cuz im a racer (noob one) and sometime newbie annoy me when they win :facepalm:

Comment

Not needed I think, We have active admins to control this problem

Comment

Well, the idea isn't bad but anyway you could be rammed by any other player that is not in race, if you don't want to be rammed by them, the races should be in a virtual world and that won't happen. In conclusion, I think it is not much needed but it's nice if it is added.
          I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

+1 Bobby. Many players do this and i get annoyed to. When he will type /leave he should automatically come to the spawn area.

Comment

-1 Not really needed. Yes we can answer Reports from players about others annoying racers.

However, if the racers start complaining and haven't made a report yet, then it's their fault.

Plus a player who joins the race and then leaves is rarely happening nowadays. Probably 1 out of 10 races or so.

Even making that player go back to spawn, they will still be able to use the teleport location where the race is held and use that too annoy. So won't make any difference in the end...
              sigpic

Comment

I like this idea, maybe not instant respawned but teleport to /ga or any other place , or player freeze on finish line and unfreeze when race will end.
                Everything got their end somewhere, with someone.

Comment

Originally posted by [DC]Tocha View Post
                  player freeze on finish line and unfreeze when race will end.
                  ya Just like events and u can skip by pressing shift
                  sigpic
                  A planet without humans only a PC and GTA SanAndreas
                  I Can Survive.

Comment

Originally posted by Coickid View Post
                    -1 Not really needed. Yes we can answer Reports from players about others annoying racers.

However, if the racers start complaining and haven't made a report yet, then it's their fault.

Plus a player who joins the race and then leaves is rarely happening nowadays. Probably 1 out of 10 races or so.

Even making that player go back to spawn, they will still be able to use the teleport location where the race is held and use that too annoy. So won't make any difference in the end...
                    What if a person is going to make a record and someone ram him during this? It has happened to me also as i was 4 sec late as i was rammed by a new player. So Bobby has posted a good suggestion and it will help the players to make record. Yes /report command should be used when the racer knows that he is beyond the record and he has time to /report and YES ramming takes place sometimes and it is generally not happen when ADMIN is in the race.
                    Last edited by ; 15-10-13, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by [_Price_] View Post
                      What if a person is going to make a record and someone ram him during this? It has happened to me also as i was 4 sec late as i was rammed by a new player. So Bobby has posted a good suggestion and it will help the players to make record. Yes /report command should be used when the racer knows that he is beyond the record and he has time to /report and YES ramming takes place sometimes and it is generally not happen when ADMIN is in the race.
                      For every person who's going to ram, it'll be about 6-10 people being teleported. It will not work out with races being at /GA...

and unless NPC's get changed, it will bug out the NPC as they also have an ID... So I'm still saying it's not a fully thought out idea..:l
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coickid View Post
                        For every person who's going to ram, it'll be about 6-10 people being teleported. It will not work out with races being at /GA...

and unless NPC's get changed, it will bug out the NPC as they also have an ID... So I'm still saying it's not a fully thought out idea..:l
                        I really agree with you but some part of the suggestion should be added. Lets see Bloodcell , stefan and Hoss thinks.

Comment

yes it is a good idea from me you gat +1 point

Comment

Originally posted by [_Price_] View Post
                            To avoid ram, make sure when you're racing, no other racers driving near you, because when they lag all of sudden, you would probably get lag-rammed. Also, when you get rammed you can't just report the rammer because maybe in their screen, their car didn't even hit you at all. The usual cause of ram is not the racers, but the samp sync. Well, after all getting rammed is one of many challenges you get in races. I mean, if you don't wanna get rammed then don't join the race.
                            Last edited by BigleBomb; 16-10-13, 05:40 PM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                            X