[GAMEMODE]Pob Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GAMEMODE]Pob Suggestion

I've Been thinking about How Builders are Tired of Building a long project alone all the time, So I thought of Suggesting of making a Pob Group Consists of 2 or 3 Players that Create objects and then Save them as 1 Project..The command should be /createpobgroup (/cpg)..

Post you're Opinions
    Last edited by Robo; 02-04-19, 10:31 AM.

I agree With This Suggestion this is pretty good idea +1

Don't KNow About admins

Comment

I would have liked it. But I think it would be pretty difficult to put together. For example:

Say you have 3 players, Each have created an object. Each of them move their object a -0.5 or so... It will not appear on all 3 screen's, basically you would have to /RPO.

However It works if it's streamed when admins move objects, everyone can see it move etc. So if it's possible to transfer some of the streamed code to the Player Code so the whole group can see it move etc. Then that would be awesome.
      sigpic

Comment

Not needed. The thing which can happen during this is:-
        Every player love different kind of pobs and if the player makes his loving pob then the another player will annoy him that "NO this should not be added add /plank to this or i will leave it".
        Really not needed . If you don't understand my answer then sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by [_Price_] View Post
          Not needed. The thing which can happen during this is:-
          Every player love different kind of pobs and if the player makes his loving pob then the another player will annoy him that "NO this should not be added add /plank to this or i will leave it".
          Really not needed . If you don't understand my answer then sorry.
          Aye, I honestly did not understand one thing you've said... -.- Except that players Love POBS.. LOL
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coickid View Post
            Aye, I honestly did not understand one thing you've said... -.- Except that players Love POBS.. LOL
            1st - I mean when there will be 3-4 players making pobs , the one will make his own choice of pobs and the other player will say that no this pob should not added add this one (eg /plank) .
            2ND- Making pobs of own choice is good by not inviting anyone and we should make our own pobs not inviting players. We can ask some admins to take a look at my pobs if they are good or bad.
            3rd- We should make our own pobs and we feel good that after such a hard work we made GREAT pobs

Again not needed -1

Comment

Its confusing after what price said he is right that it can cause conflicts
              but it is also seems very helpful
              so there is +1
              but all is on admins
              sigpic
              A planet without humans only a PC and GTA SanAndreas
              I Can Survive.

Comment

Originally posted by [_Price_] View Post
                1st - I mean when there will be 3-4 players making pobs , the one will make his own choice of pobs and the other player will say that no this pob should not added add this one (eg /plank) .
                2ND- Making pobs of own choice is good by not inviting anyone and we should make our own pobs not inviting players. We can ask some admins to take a look at my pobs if they are good or bad.
                3rd- We should make our own pobs and we feel good that after such a hard work we made GREAT pobs

Again not needed -1
                Still don't fully understand mate... -.- But if you don't like a group. Then don't use it if it does get added. It'll be up to the player to choose...
                sigpic

Comment

The group is meant for something they all agree on, if they don't then build it yourself..

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X