This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GAMEMODE] /rts disable

Happened to me , when i was creating /rt some unknown road trip leader stopped it by typing /rts. Really annoying and i have seen many times happening and this does not happens when there are admins. So my suggestion is that when the person is trying to disable other player roadtrip by typing /rts on the screen it should be shown that you cant enable a rt as there is already one. Only admins can stop the /rt.

I have suggested in old forums but robo agreed and no one posted accepted or declined
    Last edited by ; 15-10-13, 03:54 PM.

You could just report it to an admin, if there is none online, you can always take a screenshot and PM it to an Admin Level 5+ so that they disable their Road Trip Leader status - I don't think this happens THAT often, because there aren't that many roadtrip leaders, so adding a whole new system would be a bit useless in my opinion. The best thing to do would be to add a dialog box warning;

Player1 has started a Roadtrip;
    Player2 types /rts;
    Player1 gets a warning, saying Player2 has attempted to stop the current Roadtrip. They get to either Accept or Refuse;
    If they refuse, Player2 can no longer ask to stop the Roadtrip for the next 10 minutes, or for the whole Roadtrip session;
    If they accept, the roadtrip is stopped.

Once again, all of this is optionnal and the situation could be handled way more easily by simply reporting the user through a Forum PM with screenshots or a simple /report ingame.

GamerX Granny

Comment

Originally posted by Gabie View Post
      You could just report it to an admin, if there is none online, you can always take a screenshot and PM it to an Admin Level 5+ so that they disable their Road Trip Leader status - I don't think this happens THAT often, because there aren't that many roadtrip leaders, so adding a whole new system would be a bit useless in my opinion. The best thing to do would be to add a dialog box warning;

Player1 has started a Roadtrip;
      Player2 types /rts;
      Player1 gets a warning, saying Player2 has attempted to stop the current Roadtrip. They get to either Accept or Refuse;
      If they refuse, Player2 can no longer ask to stop the Roadtrip for the next 10 minutes, or for the whole Roadtrip session;
      If they accept, the roadtrip is stopped.

Once again, all of this is optionnal and the situation could be handled way more easily by simply reporting the user through a Forum PM with screenshots or a simple /report ingame.
      Price's idea was more simple without timer, variable that is waste of a little time and memory.
      If player 2 want to stop, they can just talk about it in RT chat to the road trip leader.
      Also i think shouldn't be abuser like this. Admins should can decide which player is trusted to lead road trip, not giving road trip leader status randomly.
      KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X