Just an idea.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just an idea.

So was randomly fighting with ScoutZ in /gbb, was randomly pissed off (not) when I change into a Deagle, then this idea came to me:

What about we have a command /duel here? It would be great + we don't have to change to other weapons we want, only the weapon we choose.
    So won't the real Slim Shady please stand up, please stand up, please stand up?

I think your idea also not bad...it will help we invite player to duel easy :3 +1

Comment

Originally posted by kishkan99 View Post
      So was randomly fighting with ScoutZ in /gbb, was randomly pissed off (not) when I change into a Deagle, then this idea came to me:

What about we have a command /duel here? It would be great + we don't have to change to other weapons we want, only the weapon we choose.
      Not needed we already have many commands for dueling like /de2 /de3 /mg3 , /gbb and we can take armour weapons from /sc /ammo.
      If the players want to duel they can easily invite player to minigames like deagle. So not needed.

Comment

This would bring more players to the server, and it would make the server funnier so I agree with it +1

Comment

Originally posted by [_Price_] View Post
          Not needed we already have many commands for dueling like /de2 /de3 /mg3 , /gbb and we can take armour weapons from /sc /ammo.
          If the players want to duel they can easily invite player to minigames like deagle. So not needed.
          Then what about interference? Any noob can teleport to these areas and it would be difficult to duel with these noobs involved in the fight.
          That's why I am suggesting this too. If a person interrupts the duel then it will all be ruined.

Comment

I Think that u r right IT will Make Server Much Interesting. Many People wants to Duel and they Can't with Minigames as anyone can Disturb them Idea really Deserve +1
            sigpic
            A planet without humans only a PC and GTA SanAndreas
            I Can Survive.

Comment

I think you are right it make server more confortable for user

Comment

That's a good idea, and when someone win the loser give the winner something like :
                (Money - Cookies - cakes - biscuits - icecreams)

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby View Post
                  That's a good idea, and when someone win the loser give the winner something like :
                  (Money - Cookies - cakes - biscuits - icecreams)
                  Bad idea, because some guys (usually noobs) don't have cookies, biscuits, cakes or ice creams. But we can update it like for a weapon we choose and we win a duel, we get a cookie/biscuit/cake/ice cream, would be more better than giving them, i.e., win a duel, win a cookie/biscuit/cake/ice cream based on type of weapon choosed.
                  Last edited by Kish; 16-10-13, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Babababa bump...

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X