/CN Suggestion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• /CN Suggestion.

The /Cn command it's used to change your nick in game but some of players don't know/forget to change it too in the SAMP Browser, so i am saying to display a text when u change your name like: (Don't forget to change your Nick in the Samp Browser) or something like that.
    I think all can understand what i mean to say, so let's see what u think about it.

Ghost_[99]
    Last edited by Robo; 02-04-19, 10:34 AM. Reason: tag

The message is always there. You just never notice it.

Comment

Yeah Blackid , you're right but it should be more bigger i mean to appear on the hole screen because most of players miss it.

Comment

Yes both are right.you never notice it the message is always there.

Comment

Don't agree to this suggestion. The players who are careless don't read the important post so nothing to do with careless players.

Comment

i think when player type /cn it will be send a dialog Note remind player "Don't forget to change your Nick in the Samp Browser" or other then must wait 10 sec to exit it and next step Change Name :3

Comment

the player who change there ingame name are not that much stupid. that they dont know what to do when re-logging.

also noobs never change there name. MOSTLY THEY don't even register "Coz they don't care"

HUH but why people change there ingame name ?

Comment

That is not necessary. The message is always there, most players are just too lazy to read it...

Comment

Not needed indeed, it just take a second of time to read the message.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X