This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GAMEMODE]About have low heatlh.

I don't know if that was commented here in some moment or idk but well let's start... I saw that when u have low health you can teleport to anywhere, join events and minigames. The point is that I see everyday people use this to avoid death and I want to suggest that for can tele or join any kind of event would be great prevent people do that if they don't have full health. So... what do you think about this?

-Regards.
    Last edited by KazzizzaK; 17-10-13, 07:19 PM.

You can type /healme to set your health full and can join or teleport , No.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby View Post
      You can type /healme to set your health full and can join or teleport , No.
      Then the people would not be using the command with responsibility. Anyways they would use it in the same way that is evade death...
      Last edited by KazzizzaK; 17-10-13, 08:20 PM.

Comment

No, I just don't think that you need this. That is unnecessary -1

Comment

I read the others suggestions and now I understand more the situation, thx for ur opinions.

Comment

Yes this would prevent ppl from avoiding death but let's say you fall off a cliff/hill or a guy with rocket bomb you making you losing a lot of hp unfairly, after you escaped you would like to refill your hp but without typing /healme ( let's say because you want to keep your killing spree ) , you then wouldn't be able to tele to a place with hp refill and you gotta make your way to it with your vehicle, so I disagree with this.
            Last edited by UltimateSoldier; 17-10-13, 09:59 PM.

Comment

I agree with this suggestion. We should do something that people should not tele in fight and its very annoying. If the player is fighting to another if he tries to tele it should be shown YOU CANT TELE IN FIGHT.

​+1

Comment

Originally posted by [_Price_] View Post
                I agree with this suggestion. We should do something that people should not tele in fight and its very annoying. If the player is fighting to another if he tries to tele it should be shown YOU CANT TELE IN FIGHT.

​+1
                I disagree with this suggestion because as Ultimatesoldier said if the fight is unfair like he is rocketing at you in redzone and we are unable to teleport it would be unfair.

@Price
                A fight starts when you shoot a player and then he shoots you back, but by this suggestion when he will shoot us and we will teleport in order to save our spree, it would say "You can't teleport in fight." it would be totally unfair.

Comment

This Makes No sense

/report the Cheaters and Death evaders

let the admins do some work, thats why they are in game

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X