X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race Suggestion

1st place in race = +1 score

okay, as some of our players is not good at DM , they choose race because they were good at it.
    like me, I'm not used to DM but I used to race, so for them to have score and improve the race
    that many players will join, please add +1 score for first place
    Last edited by Playaz; 19-10-13, 03:47 AM.

Mate... Don't just post 1 line.

Yes It's simplistic.

But add more detail in a suggestion so others can elaborate on it and such...
    sigpic

Comment

Not needed as there are not many racers and sometimes there are no racers and they can easily come 1st and win a score.

Comment

Originally posted by Playaz View Post
        and improve the race
        that many players will join
        Please read

Comment

Originally posted by Playaz View Post
          Please read
          You edited it ok?

Comment

Race score sounds good for racers, but what about second and third place? They can also gain score too for the effort they put in. 3rd 1 score, 2nd 2 score, 1st 3 score I'd say sounds better. +1 ^^

Comment

suggested many times this idea +1

<@GX-20> 11,03* The_Hitmaker.. (ID:59) gave 200 cookies to Dream (ID:70)

<@GX-27> 11,03* The_Hitmaker.. (ID:59) gave 100 cookies to Dream (ID:70)

Comment

Yes, good idea i think we need to add when someone win a race get +5 that's will be good.

Comment

I like the idea, but there is already 'races won' so I personally don't really think this is needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
                    I like the idea, but there is already 'races won' so I personally don't really think this is needed.
                    Indeed, but with races won, there is nothing you can really do with. Currently you get only really low amount of cash for winning a race. So right now racing is only to have fun, there's nothing to work for.

Agreed with Hoshi's idea.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X