[GAMEMODE]Event suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GAMEMODE]Event suggestion

My suggestion is to have a ADD friend button in the /tr. If we will do for eg /tr2 blackid then there at the bottom there should be a 'ADD FRIEND BUTTON' and when we will click it it will be shown that your friend request is pending and if blackid comes online and see's it , it should be shown that you have a friend request pending and if he accepts it then we will become friends and if we do /tr2 we will see our friends list. Basically it can be done in /tr2 as /tr vanishes fast and /tr2 stats there all the time .
    I have edited my suggestion but can't edit the topic so please any admin can do it then pls do it
    Last edited by _Price; 20-10-13, 02:45 AM.

This suggestion is pretty much same as this one http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...ent-Suggestion and yes, it got accepted.

So, please, search before posting. And also, your thread is one day old. You don't need to bump it unless it's almost 3 (or maybe less/more) days old and no one replied yet.

EDIT: Sorry, Alex, I guess I was lucky XD anyway back to topic. Friend feature eh? Well i'd say let the game be the game.
    Last edited by BigleBomb; 20-10-13, 02:47 AM.

Comment

Edit: Blackid and I both replied to the same thread at the same time posting about the same thing. o.o

I don't really think a friend feature in game is needed. If you want to see if any of your friends are on just press TAB or type /getid name and it'll tell you. Also, if you want to add people as your friend you can do so on the forums.. So not needed.
      Last edited by Alex; 20-10-13, 03:01 AM.

Comment

-1 Friend request can be sent on forum, It's not needed in game.

Comment

Hmmm...i think this suggest don't important in-game, we can find friends = use /getid [name] then /pm [id] [text] to talk like friend :3 or can talk in wall profile in forum :3 so -1

Comment

Cool change the server name from GamerX to FaceBook

and how can u /tr blackid? [offline players?] DUH?

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X