Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parking mania

Name of idea- parking mania
    Discription- a small minigame or maybe an event in which all the participants have to park their cars at the destination specified to them.
    The participant's car health will be preset to some level maybe 200-500 so that it can be somewhat similar to parking mania game in ip's.
    The time should also be limited just the same as in the case of many other parking games .
    The participants will be in their own virtual world while they are in the event.
    Also, the fastest records for parking car should be saved in individual maps.

Maps-
    There are many awesome mappers in Gx , they can make maps that will be tough and with many narrow cuts so that the competition is hard and much joyful.

NOTE-
    there will be no issue of camping and all as it is not a derby , as the time the winner wins the race the event is over

EDIT - THE CAMERA SHOULD ALSO BE FIXED ON TOP , SO THAT IT PROVIDES A REALISTIC EXPERIENCE , AND THE CAMERA SHOULD MOVE ALONG WITH THE CAR [ camera following car from top]

Further related suggestions are highly welcome!!
    Last edited by Karl; 18-08-14, 06:57 PM.

Very Good Idea.
    I think That Everyone Should be in one World (Not in Their Own Virtual Worlds)
    and The Places Could be Different to park and Also The Vehicles and maybe The Time Limit also According to the Place and Vehicle.
    sigpic
    A planet without humans only a PC and GTA SanAndreas
    I Can Survive.

Comment

yes i agree with you and the place is in air and time limit is there i want to park amomhrer and buller * 1 from me

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X