No announcement yet.

About name changing (forum suggestion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About name changing (forum suggestion)

What's the reason with the name changing board? I know, it's for changing names (no shit), but why don't we remove this and add 'Change your name' in your profile? Would help more than spamming in a board saying 'me want name change plzzzz'.
    So won't the real Slim Shady please stand up, please stand up, please stand up?

I think the name change section is a better way of knowing who changed his/her name into what.
    Last edited by BuckS; 27-10-13, 08:45 AM.

Comment

I agree with Bucks. Each player change his/her name in forum by that way, u will don't know who changed name.

Comment

I think because modifying username database in vBulletin is not possible
        The current change name request is using method that account is duplicated with different name (copy data to a new name).
        And then the admin musn't forget to delete the old one.
        Just like our current /changename in game, where its duplicate account, but here duplicate name.

Correct me if i'm wrong.
        KVIrc User

Comment

There is a feauter so you can see Username history on vBulletin. so why not allow people to change their name every 30th day? Or whatever

Comment

Not needed

think about ban evaders and multi- ac-counters

i see only MissUse.. and too much Hunger for post Counts

its better when admins know who wants to change name coz its forums..

Comment

Okay, I am convinced, now remove this topic.
              So won't the real Slim Shady please stand up, please stand up, please stand up?

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X