[GAMEMODE]Small Suggestion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GAMEMODE]Small Suggestion.

Hey guys, I got a suggestion about race system.

I was thinking to add a direct teleport to race's first checkpoint. Like when a race is loaded and we type /join it will directly teleport us to the first checkpoint of the race rather then telling us to teleport to the nearest teleport for the first checkpoint. Sometimes when we join race too late and we want to race we could not reach to the first checkpoint in time and that's very annoying. By this suggestion we will be able to teleport to the first checkpoint in time if we joined the race too late.

Hope you understand and agree with the suggestion.

Regards,
    Spraky_99™

I understand what you're trying to say Spraky, there are some races when you join the starting point is like three minutes away from the teleport that was given, and its very annoying sometimes, so i agree with this suggestion
    Je suis une légende

Comment

Good ideea . I always go asdjkl when i`m late . I hope this will get accepted because it`s annoying.

Comment

We have already a race's like this system about you post your suggestion created by Matite , when you join a race you teleport automatic to the first checkpoint with a good position for racers , that's will be good if this add to the other races , foravoid the bad position or as you say, when you join the race late you not have enough time to teleport to the checkpoint.

Comment

yes it is good idea i also want like this teleporter si pleZzz admin add it in server*+1 from me:-D

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X