small suggestion about races

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• small suggestion about races

I saw much players , when they got rammed or in the last position or when see to race has 100 checkpoints they got leave the race , i saw much players they be angry for race ended , so my suggestion is when someone leave the race , do not completing the race.

I hope you understand , and this suggestion will be added , Thank you.

some one leav race for other reason and if they left the race they think "i want to leav race because if i compleat the race then i am not winning the race"so they left the race

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby View Post
      so my suggestion is when someone leave the race , do not completing the race.

I hope you understand
      Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean.

Do you mean that when someone leave the race, the race will automatically end?
      If that is the case... -1
      It may be that one has to leave the race because of an emergency, and then the race should just end?

Comment

Originally posted by BllaTe View Post
        Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean.

Do you mean that when someone leave the race, the race will automatically end?
        If that is the case... -1
        It may be that one has to leave the race because of an emergency, and then the race should just end?
        I mean when someone leave the race the race continues.

Comment

Okay, I must apologize, I'm not a racer. ^^

So you mean that if one leaves the race and come back, then he can just continue?

Comment

Originally posted by BllaTe View Post
            Okay, I must apologize, I'm not a racer. ^^

So you mean that if one leaves the race and come back, then he can just continue?
            Please read before posting , i saw much players get rammed or in last position they leave the race and the race ended so i suggest when someone leave the race continues.

Comment

Please read before posting , i saw much players get rammed or in last position they leave the race and the race ended so i suggest when someone leave the race continues.
              It only happens when there are only 2 racers, but it doesn't happen when you're racing alone from the first. I guess it was made like this to make some sense. Like if you were racing with only 1 guy and the guy quit then that makes you a winner.

And "Please read before posting"? Your suggestion is even barely understood.
              Last edited by BigleBomb; 27-10-13, 04:40 PM.

Comment

I still don't understand what you want to change, wait what the others say, I hope that they will understand you.
                Probably it is to me that I do not understand you :/

Comment

I think your suggestion is not a suggestion , It's a bug (not sure) . when someone /quit in the game while there are on race the race automatically ended. Yes, It must be fix

Comment

He means when someone leave the race by typing /q

leaving the server while racing is an abuse it makes the race end automatically.

i also saw many players doing this abuse they rejoin the server

but this can also happen if the racer is lagging and timeout while raceing.

"he just want to fix this"

+1

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X