small suggest about bus & train ... in race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• small suggest about bus & train ... in race

i saw much players leave the race cause the train or something so my suggestion is when the race start bus and train ... get hiding.

I don't really understand what you mean by "when the race start bus and train ... get hiding." but I'm assuming you mean that they should get removed from the streets while a race is taking place? If you mean something along the lines of that.. Well I don't really think anything should be done about it. Since they're mostly street races it kinda adds a "street" race feel to it, if you get me.. It's fun having them and its also something for racers to just keep an eye out for.. Same as poles -.- its like many players leave because they end up hitting a pole and spinning out and getting over taken, so should all the poles be removed?

Comment

Means When join race, bug and train must be hidden?

Comment

Basiclly what he's saying is hide the Train / Trams & Bot Buses while there is a race.

However that isn't going to happen, a similar post was suggested about removing bots during a race or going to a virtual world. Yet I think it was declined.

If players leave because of that, then they are sore losers. -1
        sigpic

Comment

I don't think that's possible. As Coickid said, you have to go in a virtual world, but I'm not sure about it.

Comment

Races without silly Bots in the way ?

Comment

Originally posted by Battery View Post
              Races without silly Bots in the way ?

I agree, it would be boring without the bots, plus there would hardly be any competition in the races without them, except being rammed by others by accident and going off the race track which is very annoying, the bots heats up the race a little if you know what I mean
              Last edited by NoVacane; 31-10-13, 01:52 AM.
              Je suis une légende

Comment

looks like a bot owned some1 while racing, you guys cant race

Originally posted by Coickid View Post
                If players leave because of that, then they are sore losers. -1

Comment

Originally posted by Alex
                  so should all the poles be removed?
                  Noboby here is talking about poles.

GamerX had a lot of good racers, but they left the server because of these bots in race, that makes the race very boring. Those people who say 'races without bots are easy...' they just join for fun, not to break a record (that's the goal of racing.)
                  My opinion. I agree about hidding/removing bots when the race starts.
                  Why do I agree about removing bots in races:
                  1- I saw a lot of players complaining about the server bots in race.
                  2- Makes the players lost the interest in race, and yes, they go to another racing server.
                  3- It's annoying when a bot hits your car.
                  4- A bot can hit your car when the race didn't even started.
                  5- It's already hard to race with players in the same world, so why do we need bots in race? That makes no sense.
                  6- You have to brake/divert your car when a bot approaches, and you loses time with this.
                  7- If you are in 1st position and a bot launch you car away from the track, the 2nd player can take the 1st position.
                  8- Like dm players do not want to be annoyed in duels, we (racers) also don't want to be annoyed with bots.
                  9- That's all for now.

Comment

This isn't needed at all, bots don't even get into the race that often, and in most cases you can easly avoid them, oh and bots can make the race more challengeable as well, so -1

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X