[gamemode] Vote Event system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [gamemode] Vote Event system

Hi. I have a new idea. How about a new system called vote event? like every 5-10-15 (admin choice) an event vote will start and in a popup window will display all different kind of events. siege,ctf,hg and others. All players should choice one of them, and the most voted event will start with a random map. I know admins can start an events but sometimes they aren't online and when they start one some players don't like it. I think with that system it will be awesome!

Explain, how do you select a map for it then, from hundreds of map of each event type.
    If there is no admin online, then the event auto rotation will do its job, to start event automatically.
    I know current rotation one has many events that players didn't like, i'm still creating another list for rotation that has maps that you may like, it will be finished soon.
    KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Cat View Post
      All players should choice one of them, and the most voted event will start with a random map.
      The event will start with a random map,
      I didn't said i don't like the current event rotation map. I just said about that new thing. I think it will be more efficent than your new rotation.( of course i know it will maybe good but i think this new system will chooise just what players needs and not just a random event) One more thing. The auto event rotation will still be in function. That new system will be in function only when an admin active it(some admins, an esample, make an announcement like "Do you want hungergames event?" and the spam in chat will start, so with that new system i think the spam will be avoided and make the players select an event.That will be a new thing for some players too,and i think they will be impressed and try to live gamerX experience in the best way.
      Last edited by Cat; 25-04-15, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Its A Great Idea ))

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X