Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FILTERSCRIPT] Triathlon Suggestion

Hi everyone,

Last I saw someone asking that there should be a way to earn Icecreams. We can already earn Cookies by reporting hackers/cheaters and we can already earn Cakes with buying 30 properties. But there aren't easy ways to get Icecreams or Biscuits. Only when you win an event or making a killstreak you will get Icecreams or Biscuits. And sometimes an Admin gives everyone an Icecream or a Biscuit.

Well I was in the first way thinking to add +1 Icecream/biscuit if a player finished the /join race in the first position. But I found a new idea for it. It's an Filterscript suggestion. We already have events and races. But we don't have other races like running/swimming/becycling. So I was thinking about a Triathlon Filterscript. There aren't much server which have a triathlon filterscript.

If a player type /triathlon he will join the Triathlon. There will be checkpoints to like in the races (it doesn't matter how much checkpoints, the creators will decide how much checkpoints their will be add). If the triathlon starts they will start with running, after <ammount> checkpoints they will becycling. After <ammount> checkpoints becycling they will swim to the finish. The winner will get some cash and +5 Biscuits and +5 Icecreams.

NOTE: If there is only one player who joined the /triathlon he/she will not get +5 Biscuits and +5 Icecreams is he/she finished the Triathlon. He/she only get some cash, as it can be abused in the case how I it see. There must be atleast two or more players joined the Triathlon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    For People who don't know what a Triathlon is. Read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triathlon

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpiDGvgQ7bs
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to share your opinions about it.

Regards, Beer
    Last edited by Beer; 02-10-15, 04:02 PM.

I don't like to bump old threads like this one. But since people didn't replied for a long time, I will.

What I want to know is the opinion you got about this suggestion. Since there aren't ways to get icecreams/biscuits (only in killstreak you receive some icecreams and biscuits) but I don't know other ways how you can earn them. And what if a player want to earn icecreams/biscuits but that players doesn't like to do deathmatch. This Triathlon system would be good to earn icecreams/biscuits. Plus we can have something more in our stats like: Triathlon Wins.

I think this would be good for GamerX to, since players have something extras to do.
    Last edited by Beer; 02-10-15, 03:56 PM.

Comment

This could turn out to be a pretty interesting addition to the event list. Wouldn't hurt to make something different.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X