Suggestion for races

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for races

I am almost sure that it has been proposed at some time and probably rejected, but AF in race should be disabled and people will drive more careful and ramming will be a lot less.
    Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
    WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

If AF is disabled is race then at the start of the race ur car will blast... Cuz of Lag ram all cars are almost at the same position when race starts and that's why some cars get rammed and they are rammed very badly... So I don't think this should be added.
    Last edited by Spraky_99; 15-11-13, 10:54 PM.

Comment

This topic has been suggested before and was denied, Autofix being disabled wouldn't stop ramming because sometimes the ramming isn't done purposely, its the ping difference between different players that usually cause the lagg, so for example..If your ping is 140-180 and the majority of players that are racing ping is 200-400 your car will be rammed by the other player's vehicle which is not their fault..and even if autofix is removed from races players will abuse the /fix command so I dont agree.
      Je suis une légende

Comment

Well in some race maybe necessary.
        If race made like event for example the race builder can set wether the autofix is allowed or not.
        but not disabling Autofix on all race like you suggested.
        So +0.5 (also with my idea)
        KVIrc User

Comment

Well thats something +0.5 is more than -1 .
          I know there is a lot accidental ramming even by me, but with af off people will drive more careful, me too so accidental ramming will be a lot less. Even if it on some races still its something.
          Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
          WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

That means no more shortcut. A lot of shortcuts took a dangerous way that will probably blown your car away. But yeah, an option for AF to be enabled/disabled is a good idea.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X