Vehicle suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vehicle suggestion

Sorry for what happened with my thread. I meaned to talk about car holding objects. Car holding objects like these what were on spawn zones vehicles. Using '/carholdingobjects' or /chos. To load objects to your vehicle. You can save it using /schos load by /lchos * load car holding objects*
    It can be loaded by /lc after saving your vehicle holding objects. Its good system. You can make your own car ho using /cho ID X Y Z SLOT maximum of slots are 10 slots.
    and car objects can be loaded at races /join

I hope you to add this suggestion. Sorry for my wrong because i have copied and pasted the wrong text file *.txt*

Note: i didn't search if it haa been suggested before as i am usinng my phone now and its hard to write or find anything. Thank you...
    Last edited by Mason; 25-07-15, 07:16 AM. Reason: Sorry. Wrong text copy.

Hmm... NOt Needed because u can just type /v Cars name SO -1
    sigpic

Comment

No no, It's very good. You just don't care about it.
      Look at /mypaint. It's for tps and it's awesome

Are you ignoring my suggestion cuz i didn't like yours?

Comment

I don't think its needed mostly everyone use infernus and if they need another car they can type /v car name to get that car.

Also Already suggested: http://www.gamerxserver.com/forum/sh...light=favorite

try to search before posting

Comment

I've posted wrong "txt" file text, sorry for that. the right suggestion is above.

Comment

There isn't car holding object in sa-mp, only player's...
            KVIrc User

Comment

yes, and i'm here to suggest it. and There was one in GamerX v4.8.6/7

Comment

Originally posted by Mason View Post
                yes, and i'm here to suggest it. and There was one in GamerX v4.8.6/7
                What i mean is that not even possible in sa-mp... how come you said there was one in GamerX v4.8.6/7 when gamerx is still at v4.4.8 ._.
                KVIrc User

Comment

I'm not sure it was in GamerX v4.8.6/7, as i remember there were holding objects for vehicles on march, April or may. I'm not mean there was a command to make your own vehicle holding objects, i meaned there were vehicles has holding objects set by admins, like police infernus that was in medic spawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Mason View Post
                    I'm not sure it was in GamerX v4.8.6/7, as i remember there were holding objects for vehicles on march, April or may. I'm not mean there was a command to make your own vehicle holding objects, i meaned there were vehicles has holding objects set by admins, like police infernus that was in medic spawn.
                    They're not holding object, they are admin streamed object attached to vehicle, that's why it's only for admins.
                    The objects does not have "slot", they are not scaleable, they are also solid which means it can give some advantages to the player's vehicle if abused. Like, there is a /ram admin command it will attach a barrier that can be used to ram things easily without the car getting bounced.

The reason why player holding object available for any user is because it has no advantages as it's not solid, they're just visible on screen but sometimes the object can be annoying.
                    Last edited by Robo; 27-07-15, 03:55 AM.
                    KVIrc User

Comment

Oh now i've understand. okay thank you Robo_N1X.

Close this thread please.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X