Regarding Donations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding Donations

I searched a bit before posting this , i didnt found any but if there is any U can delete this thread.

Ok so there must be some special features for donators and a fix price for donations too

1. Cloak of Invisiblity ( Hidden on Map )
    2. 10 or 20 Million IG Money
    3. Tons of Cookies
    4. Ability to Spawn Special vehicles for a big amount of money or cookies ( say Hydra, Tank )
    5. Ability to DriveBy
    6. Super Weapon ( Shoots Explosive Bullets ) ( I saw it in a TDM Server )
    7. Ability to use /wshop for free weapons
    8. Infinite Ammo
    9. A Default Weapon at spawn
    10. Able to save vehicles just use /gmc to spawn it back ( without waiting )

U Just donate to the server if u want to help the owners to keep the server for longer u are not donating for any kind of "Vip".
    U should read the post about donations.
    http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...1316-Donations

Comment

Originally posted by KZ9 View Post
      1. Cloak of Invisiblity ( Hidden on Map )
      This one is only for admins, we need it for our work, i don't think this should be added to the donators, i feel like it will be abused (use invisible and kill people without knowing you etc)

Originally posted by KZ9 View Post
      5. Ability to DriveBy
      8. Infinite Ammo
      If the driveby added to donators, it will be abused so much, i disagree with you at this point, however you can still driveby outside redzones without autofix, also i disagree at the point of infinite ammo, people will get adventage on that like using ammo hacks, everyone can refill ammo by doing /ammo or /sc for extra.

Also Matite said:
      Originally posted by Matite View Post
      Just an extra note: please be aware that donating money to GamerX does not get you anything special... all you get is our thanks and a warm feeling inside knowing you helped pay for some of the server costs!

Comment

I want a jaccuzi in my house Matite!!!!

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X