Suggestion for cookies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for cookies

There is a command that gives cookies to all players of a certain radius around you. Only admins can use it. I'd like to make some road trip and the best way to advertise it is to give cookies and cakes. So can you make this cmd for all players or at least admins give you permision to use it like rt leader.
    Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
    WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

It is already in gx no need
    abd rt only for admin 4+
    Last edited by Boss; 28-11-13, 10:17 AM.
    Feeling Lonely? http://a.top4top.net/i_5d9879f1f60.gif лллл Try this

Comment

Why do you think that this will be added for normal players?
      This command is only for administrators, and never will be for normal players.

Comment

I know its only an admin cmd, but I can't see big difrence between /givecookie and this one.
        WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

Originally posted by GoonerX View Post
          I know its only an admin cmd, but I can't see big difrence between /givecookie and this one.
          Spam, that is the difference.

You may notice how it will be when many players using it to give it to many other players at once, the server will do loop on each player in some condition to be checked, where nearest player is it.

Also transferring player variable can go wrong sometimes, because it's not giving to all at once but giving to each one player. It might be failed to send the cookie or cookie was sent but not received, or given too much or less, also negative value.
          Also admins are logging the cookie transaction on each player so it can be seen who is abusing it (cookie duplication or cheat)

You can see why there is no /togglegotoall /nearestplayer /givecookieall or similar thing available for player.

Originally posted by Boss View Post
          It is already in gx no need
          abd rt only for admin 4+
          Roadtrip can be started by Admin Level 3 and the leader status can be granted by Admin Level 5.
          KVIrc User

Comment

I understand now, so I withdraw my suggestion. Del or lock this topic.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X