Disarming players at hideouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disarming players at hideouts

Many a times , this incident has happened to me , maybe with you guys also that , at hideouts (/gh1 , /gh2 , etc) , players kill us and its very annoying. So , i've a suggestion to disarm the players whenever they teleport to the hideout and arm the players whenever they tele to other place.

Hope you'll like it.

No i don't think it's gonna work. There's a sniper as a pickup at one of the hideouts. So players can still take it and kill others

Comment

/rocket , /knife and all the similar ones should be removed so, alot of work for nothing(?)

Comment

Noo not /rocket and /knife /grenade etc. Players just shouldn't use them inside Redzones/Spawn. This is for Rockets, Miniguns and grenades.

Comment

Hideout is a place for going 'AFK', so you don't die while you are afk. So this useless for me.

Comment

although whenever it disarmed, people still can punch you till you're fall off to the ground because some hideouts was in high place

Comment

I checked some of these hideouts, and most do seem more like sniper nests than they do places to go afk. Like daan said, one even features a sniper rifle.

Perhaps what he really wants is a truly safe place to go afk. I can't think of any place off-hand. There are some little-used /L teleports that might be okay, but you're only relying on the obscurity of the place, not it's security, to keep you safe.

Would it be possible to create an afk lounge that *does* disarm people who go there, and teleports them out if they punch someone? Just an idea.

That's good enough for me!

Comment

only /gh2 has sniper. i cant understand why do you need to disarm someone else when you are about to go afk? if someone shoots you while you are afk then you are not going to die.
                just imagine if i am afk at /gh2 and then you come and take sniper from /gh2. So will you start to shoot me while i am afk ? ofc not. but if you shoot then i am not going to die when i am afk

Comment

I've seen players get killed while afk. Maybe it's a glitch, or maybe they just got back from being afk, but it does happen. Also, a place that doesn't allow weapons isn't that bad an idea. Even if it's not for afk protection, I could see the use of it. Rival clans could meet there knowing the other side isn't going to gun them down, say, for peace talks or war planning or what not.

I know it's not featured in this server, but some like a little light RP now and then. Yeah, they could go to another server, but they won't. They can use the many rural or little-used places, and they do. But if there was a place you know you could always go and be safe to rp, that wouldn't be so bad.

Call it the "Disarm Lounge", so everyone knows beforehand, what's up, before they go there.

That's good enough for me!

Comment

why clans do meet for peace when you dont have faith in them ? its not called peace. and about discussion, you can discuss via pms.
                    yes sometimes you loose health after not staying afk but who will shoot an afk guy who is at random place (say hideouts) instead of shooting the active guys ?

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X