Status Icons for /AF and /GM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Status Icons for /AF and /GM

I think it would be useful if there were icons that were placed on your screen when you have autofix or godmode enabled. Sometimes I forget if I have them on or not, and I have to use /tr2 to look and see. This takes a little time, and is kind of a pain in the middle of a skirmish. It would be a lot easier to just look in the bottom corner to see if the AF or GM icons are shown.

Also, when people take screenshots or video captures, we can all see if they have their AF or GM enabled, which may be useful for ... something, I'm sure.

It should show up for spectators, as well, so the admins and TPs can see what the player's status is without having to use /tr or /tr2. Although in spec, time is not usually an issue.

That's good enough for me!

Originally posted by C_isForCookie[M4] View Post
    I think it would be useful if there were icons that were placed on your screen when you have autofix or godmode enabled. Sometimes I forget if I have them on or not, and I have to use /tr2 to look and see. This takes a little time, and is kind of a pain in the middle of a skirmish. It would be a lot easier to just look in the bottom corner to see if the AF or GM icons are shown
    i agree with you in this point. but at /tr2. Good mode and auto-fix has specially color. so you don't need time to search. you have to* try it.

EDIT:
    oh yea! i agree with RondoNumbaNine
    PS: i didn't try /gm command on GamerX. but i think as GamerX as other servers. when GodMode enabled. Your health bar show will turn On then Of. like car lights when someone steal your car. but when godmode off. your health bar will be normal.

Sorry for my english.
    Last edited by Mason; 11-08-15, 10:53 AM.

Comment

About the Godmode, I'll disagree with that. Godmode will be set automatically off if you hit a player with GM enabled. Admins will receive a message ofcourse but Admins are smart enough to know which player abuse GM and which player don't. And as far as I know it has been already suggested.

About AutoFix, I'll disagree to, same story as Godmode. It will be turn automatically off if you drive by while your AutoFix is enabled. Ofcourse it can sometimes happen by an accident, but I don't see the reason why we should see it in the screen.

Btw, if you hit a player with GM or AF enabled it will be automatically turned off as I said before, but if they turn it on and shoot players again they are abusers and that is not allowed. I hit a player sometimes to when I had Godmode enabled, but after that I had take more care about it.

It's not really usefull, because people who don't want to break the rules will take more care. People who like to break the rules don't give a shit and will be punished.
      Last edited by Beer; 11-08-15, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Already been suggusted many times before

Comment

Originally posted by soollaimane View Post
          Already been suggusted many times before
          And has always been rejected as we got a lot of textdraws already which need a lot of recourses as far as I know. Another alternative was added instead in the last updates which Mason already explained above.
          Last edited by Left; 11-08-15, 01:23 PM.
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X