Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• /Join Race Bug

Hello.
    I'm here to suggest my idea about races. when i want to check the race holder. it says: eg: "race holder is BreakDown with 189 seconds"

why it doesn't say 3:09 ? i always fail to count it, it should to say Minutes:Seconds. am i right?

Thanks for reading

I think the server's Timing system is based on only Seconds . Even in the events , its only about seconds like in some funny events its like you have 300 seconds to beat the event . So basically its the same in Races , I don't think It's a bug as your thread's title says . That's the way the server works .
    However,when you join a race the stopwatch starts counting with minutes , that's what might make the player/racer a bit confused . Hopefully they'll be a change about this subject but its a big thing ( personal opinion ) you better learn how to change minutes to seconds or seconds to minutes , it isn't that hard like 1 minute = 60 seconds so 189 seconds / 60 = 3 minutes and 9 seconds ...
    Last edited by bibo_lilo; 23-08-15, 02:29 PM.
    Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

it takes along time to count it!

Comment

Originally posted by N1X View Post
        As (i am) a really lazy player , who got some experience about such details ; you should get used to these stuff if you wanna have some fun around here . Gx community and scripters hardly accept lazy people so you need to count on yourself a bit ( friendly advice ) and GL
        Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

It annoys me too. I would find it better too to show it in another format
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

I think that system race is great with seconds, no problem with system
            Mata kondo da..

Comment

Originally posted by Tod View Post
              I think that system race is great with seconds, no problem with system
              if that better, well at least! it needs to tell me what's my race time after finishing. With Seconds only and minutes:Seconds

Comment

It's your fault you never concentrate on studies it's not hard to convert seconds to minites:seconds(189sec=03mins:09secs) and you need to know about difference between /join race bug or suggestion for race timer.about timer it is best easy to calculate
                Sienna Belle :-Love me like you do
                VidyaVox :-The Closer MashUp - ( Kabira ) - Vidya Vox

Comment

Originally posted by Kanwar View Post
                  It's your fault you never concentrate on studies
                  It's not your business, If you are an admin that mean not you can do or say whatever you want about other people. We're talking about Game, what does "Study" do in here?

Comment

Hi,i found you a solution in the web: http://mon-convertisseur.fr/convertisseur-temps.php
                    If you write 189 in second section that give you time in minute (3.15)......

Comment

Originally posted by Millie_lilou View Post
                      Hi,i found you a solution in the web: http://mon-convertisseur.fr/convertisseur-temps.php
                      If you write 189 in second section that give you time in minute (3.15)......
                      Hahaha, nice joke!

Comment

It's not your business, If you are an admin that mean not you can do or say whatever you want about other people. We're talking about Game, what does "Study" do in here?
                        Not your business maybe you are new player that's why you don't know anything,everyone has rights to say anything about anyone only if they are right if they are admin or player doesn't matter(my own opinion),about studies it was a advice that you should concentrate on study so it won't take much time in counting.

Just wants to know do you count on fingers?? Well then millie_lilou post will help you
                        Sienna Belle :-Love me like you do
                        VidyaVox :-The Closer MashUp - ( Kabira ) - Vidya Vox

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X