Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deagle damage reduce.

Hi everyone! Howdy!

I got an idea, how about reducing the deagle damage ?

Seriously, I've been making a lot of duels with different types of players, some of them takes me 5 seconds to kill them, I mean, double fast shoots your health is gone, this is killing the fun of the DM, sometimes, you can kill a person without even reloading your deagle, likewise, deagle, is the easiest weapon for me to aim with, it doesn't necessitate much focus.

My main idea is to reduce it to maybe 35-25, not very sure, depends on you guys.

This way, it will give more chance to have a good and fun duels, of course, I'm suggesting this to happen only in /duels.

Thanks.

I fully agree with this idea but then I think of those who cant cbug. It will make it much harder for them to kill someone don't you think...

Comment

Thanks Jafri for expressing your concerns and bringing this issue to my attention.
      Honestly, I can't answer you, since you're completely right and your opinion is sturdy.
      I think we should base on the majority of players, the players who can't cbug will take much time killing their target but they won't be killed that easy when they duel someone who can cbug, I think it's fair enough for both sides.

Comment

Everyone hates being killed in 3/5 secs since duel/fight began. Totally agree with this, seems a great idea if this doesn't mean a bunch of lines-code.

Comment

Not really possible http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...ll=1#post32892, i mentioned there it requires a plugin or external dependencies which is difficult to do.
          Last edited by Robo; 05-09-15, 03:19 AM.
          KVIrc User

Comment

I disagree. I don't really think that changing the guns' essence is a good idea. That's like "oh, I bought a 1000 HP lamborghini but it is too powerful, let's reduce it to 200 HP." People would be like "really? you just fucked up the best thing of that car". To be honest, from my point of view it seems pointless.

The deagle is meant to be a powerful gun, the same as sniper. Would you change the minigun's damage too because it kills so fast? I mean, that's how it is supposed to be. If you don't like to be killed fast in duels, simply choose another gun like silenced pistol.

Edit: Couldn't see Robo's answer as I was writting when he posted. Anyway if it was easy to do, I would still disagree.
            Last edited by LorSimon; 05-09-15, 03:26 AM.
            I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
              Not really possible http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...ll=1#post32892, i mentioned there it requires a plugin or external dependencies which is difficult to do.
              Not really I would say, I seen many A/D server with this feature and honestly it's from where I got my idea, and it's very easy to script.
              Using this, and the GetPlayerHealth, would do it.
              A/D server are meant to be for the good players who can cbug and double shoot, basically, because A/D server knows what is best for the duels.
              So yes, and between Robo, what do you think about the main idea, let's say it's really possible to be scripted, what do you think about this ?

--

And same thing goes for LorSimon, I used to play A/D servers with some mates, and it was very awesome when the deagle damage was reduced, I mean, it takes some time, and also, the long time duels are the coolest.

Comment

Originally posted by Payl View Post
                Not really I would say, I seen many A/D server with this feature and honestly it's from where I got my idea, and it's very easy to script.
                Using this, and the GetPlayerHealth, would do it.
                A/D server are meant to be for the good players who can cbug and double shoot, basically, because A/D server knows what is best for the duels.
                So yes, and between Robo, what do you think about the main idea, let's say it's really possible to be scripted, what do you think about this ?
                That's what the external dependencies do, but it's not perfect if you script your own easily like that.

Originally posted by Payl View Post
                And same thing goes for LorSimon, I used to play A/D servers with some mates, and it was very awesome when the deagle damage was reduced, I mean, it takes some time, and also, the long time duels are the coolest.
                Well this is not A/D server, so here you enjoy DM because of the challenges on the weapons battle, plus that we know already (as in most games) deagle are powerful gun, it's just way designed like that, if you modify the damage, i wouldn't call it a deagle anymore.
                KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X