Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knife.

Howdy everybody!

I think the knife attempt can be easily dodged and we should not allow this since it's unfair for one particular side.

- I'm suggesting to return 0; (unknown command) when a player try to teleport or spawn a vehicle, so he can't dodge the knife death, even /duel and any other kind of commands which allows him to teleport away soon or later or the commands which syncs his skin such as animations.
    - I also noticed that if player accept duel and you almost picked off his throat he get teleported to the duel zone so I also may ask you to look in removing the knife, since almost all successful freeroam servers don't allow this melee weapon.

So yeah, either find a way to don't allow players to dodge this attempts, or remove the knife.

Thanks.

I don't get it..
    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Originally posted by Left View Post
      I don't get it..
      he doesnt want players to evade knife deaths.

i think getting knifed while making pobs or something is annoying as fuck and i usually just evade it.
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fat_Lobster/

Comment

Knifing people is generally hard because of this evasion tactic, so I say don't change anything. It *should* be hard to knife people.

That being said, if someone tries to kill me, I never evade with a teleport, even if there's a knife. This is just my opinion, but if you can pull it off, more power to you! It's not like dieing has any consequences. Besides, it may suck for you to die, but the other player is probably having a blast. A little give and take is good.

That's good enough for me!

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X