Abusing commands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abusing commands

Hello, i think of making a system that deals with players who do /q and teleporting to Ammu Nation and other places. Like when i /q after someone shoot me when i rejoin i go in jail for some minutes. Also when i try to teleport/respawn a vehicle before 5 seconds when the player shoot me i can't. Display a text in chat "You have been attacked by a player" with a red color. I saw this feature in a roleplay server, so it isn't impossible to make.
    Thanks for reading my suggestion.
    "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Originally posted by Dodo0 View Post
    Hello, i think of making a system that deals with players who do /q and teleporting to Ammu Nation and other places. Like when i /q after someone shoot me when i rejoin i go in jail for some minutes. Also when i try to teleport/respawn a vehicle before 5 seconds when the player shoot me i can't. Display a text in chat "You have been attacked by a player" with a red color. I saw this feature in a roleplay server, so it isn't impossible to make.
    Thanks for reading my suggestion.
    I think we don't need this. This is server freeroam not roleplay

Comment

Originally posted by Marisa Kirisame View Post
      I think we don't need this. This is server freeroam not roleplay
      Actually in the first 1 year it was RolePlay but it's script changed. The developer made it freeroam. Anyway they are alot of players abusing teleporting and other staff to escape from the player who shoot them and keep their ks record safe.

Jason Giambi

Comment

This server has never been a RolePlay server it has always been a DM server but in its early days Matite used SFTDM gamemode.
        Last edited by BigleBomb; 17-09-15, 04:42 AM.

Comment

Actually in the first 1 year it was RolePlay
          Never know this, where do you get this fact?

Well this is not RP server and was NEVER been RP, but a DM/TDM server. It's just not worth to use timer and save in database for specific player rulebreak like that, we got admins here, you can always /report the player. The reason why it's exist in RP servers because killing is a "crime" there it's very hard and not something free to do as it will makes the victim loss.

What "freeroam" means here you can go do anything like stunting, teleporting anywhere, not like RolePlay freeroaming.
          KVIrc User

Comment

Like when i /q after someone shoot me when i rejoin i go in jail for some minutes.
            So, if someone shoots me exactly when I had to leave the game I get jailed? that makes no sense. Why do I have to be punished because someone decided to shoot me when I don't even want to fight?

You have to take into account that everyone is free to decide whether to fight or not. No one is forced to fight here. It's different if you shoot me and I shoot back. If I shoot back it means I am willing to fight you and in this case you shouldn't avoid the fight.

Also when i try to teleport/respawn a vehicle before 5 seconds when the player shoot me i can't.
            Again the same. As I said, no one is forced to fight. You really don't have to stay in a place if someone shoots at you and you don't want to fight. You're always free to tele away, spawn a car or avoid the death AS LONG AS you DIDN't SHOOT BACK.
            I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

There is a command /tht which displays who is shooting you and how much health you are loosing. ALso if you are shooting someone, it also shows how much health is that player loosing while getting shot by you.

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
                Never know this, where do you get this fact?

Well this is not RP server and was NEVER been RP, but a DM/TDM server. It's just not worth to use timer and save in database for specific player rulebreak like that, we got admins here, you can always /report the player. The reason why it's exist in RP servers because killing is a "crime" there it's very hard and not something free to do as it will makes the victim loss.

What "freeroam" means here you can go do anything like stunting, teleporting anywhere, not like RolePlay freeroaming.
                I don't mean GamerX, i say the server i saw this feature on it.

Jason Giambi

Comment

Originally posted by LorSimon View Post
                  So, if someone shoots me exactly when I had to leave the game I get jailed? that makes no sense. Why do I have to be punished because someone decided to shoot me when I don't even want to fight?

You have to take into account that everyone is free to decide whether to fight or not. No one is forced to fight here. It's different if you shoot me and I shoot back. If I shoot back it means I am willing to fight you and in this case you shouldn't avoid the fight.

Again the same. As I said, no one is forced to fight. You really don't have to stay in a place if someone shoots at you and you don't want to fight. You're always free to tele away, spawn a car or avoid the death AS LONG AS you DIDN't SHOOT BACK.
                  When i shoot someone he fight back until i get him 5 HP and he teleport...

Jason Giambi

Comment

When i shoot someone he fight back until i get him 5 HP and he teleport...
                    Well, as I said, that's different. You had to include that in your suggestion. It's quite much different only being attacked than being attacked and attack back. As I said, you should never be punished for avoiding fights as long as you don't shoot back. It wouldn't be good to force everyone to fight when they don't want to.
                    I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

I think the server is fine.
                      Mata kondo da..

Comment

If he doesn't shoot back, he's free to do teleport away/avoid the fight. If not, then just /report. Scripting such things is kinda pointless.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X