Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• /Shop command!

hello guys,
    don't you think... /shop command needs to be added? It will be good, we won't go to /ammo again,
    if it will come to us!
    i see many players asking about getting guns without going to the ammu-nation. no need to add all weapons in /shop.
    Also i don't mean /sc command, /sc command use for choosing spawn weapon, and you can just spawn one weapon.
    armor no needed in /shop, because i think admins won't add a command for armor in your place!
    Thanks for reading. i hope you'll like it! xD
    Stay low, Go fast.
    Kill first, Die last.
    One shot, One kill
    No luck, Pure skill.

What's the difference between /ammo and /shop? o.O

I don't get it.. And I think this will be abused, people can spawn everytime armor when they have low health.

Comment

Originally posted by Beer View Post
      What's the difference between /ammo and /shop? o.O

I don't get it.. And I think this will be abused, people can spawn everytime armor when they have low health.
      read his post again he said the shop isn't like /ammo u don't have to go to ammo nation anymore if you typed /shop u will get a list of weapons + he said no need for armour cuz people will abuse it

Comment

Nah. Everyone would spawn armor and weapons in the middle of a fight which is annoying as fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Next
          WTF. Guys Can't you read????

Damn, if someone type /shop in a fight, his opponent will going to kill him before he found the armor, but armor won't be added in /shop command
          Dude, i think its not needed. is /ammo not enough ?
          Last edited by Designer; 21-09-15, 07:32 PM. Reason: Edit, jwz

Comment

Originally posted by Next
            No, It's not enough!
            I understand why you suggest this sometimes you are with friends and you want some ammos or guns so you have to leave your friends and buy guns from /ammo if we get gun at the same place it will be a nice idea

but i think it will be not good idea because i seen alot of hackers that spawn ammos anywhere so if this command will be added we all can buy weapons anywhere so if there is a real hacker i don't think he can be cached ever because we can't just say he is hacker what if he is just buying weapons from /shop cmd or what if he is real hacker and we think he is buying from /shop i say this command should not be added, (its my point of view don't mind if you didn't like my post)

Comment

I don't think people even bother reading anymore and just reply with the first thing that comes to mind for a +1 forum post.

I personally like the idea and like you said, with the exception of armor and weapons like Rockets/grenades etc it would be more convenient and would be nice.

Comment

I don't think this is needed.
                Originally posted by Warden View Post
                I understand why you suggest this sometimes you are with friends and you want some ammos or guns so you have to leave your friends and buy guns from /ammo if we get gun at the same place it will be a nice idea
                well they can ask their friends to enable teleport for them (which is the /tg command). they can teleport to /ammo, get what they want and when they finish shoping they can teleport to one of their friends coordinates using the command /g.
                PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

I can't wait for the day when we reset all cookies, cakes etc and disallow TP's to give out those. Also setting the admin command to give cookies to all players to maximal 1 item for like a hour. TP Goos to 1 cookie, same as the Admin Goo for max. 7. Imagine how much fun it would be to collect the cookies and save them to compete between other players.

Also making the /sc command more expensive and by adding the /shop command players should be able to buy weapons for high prices. That wouldn't cause any abuse as players wouldn't like to spend their items on weapons as they would save their cookies and care much more about them.

We made a lot of suggestions already how players could spend their collected items but as everyone runs around with tons of cookies it doesn't make sense to add anything. Just after this new policy it would make sense and your suggestion would fit into the new version. I support this suggestion only with this requirement.

Another problem is that admins are able to set their statistics and there is no rule against that unfortunately as it's not fair for other players. Demoted admins keep their setted statistics, that means the demoted player has tons of cookies and give them around so it's not worth anything. Its a really huge challenge and not an easy decision to make new rules and a change for that.
                  * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                  * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Left, i didn't mean you will buy from /shop using cookies or cakes, Only weapons at /ammo will move to shop, buy it for cash, the same price. Except armour, it won't be added to /shop, if it accepted,
                    Stay low, Go fast.
                    Kill first, Die last.
                    One shot, One kill
                    No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X