Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pacific View Post
    I still think something should be done
    Like banning these rc vehicles. I'm still seeing these vehicles being abused in fights instead of being used to drive around.
    PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Admins are in the midst of discussing this. We will wait for the final decision which should hopefully be soon.
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

BUMP! This shit is still being abused and it's pissing us off!
        PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
          Admins are in the midst of discussing this. We will wait for the final decision which should hopefully be soon.
          4 months :v

Comment

Originally posted by AlexM View Post

If someone abusing RC-Car by killing players and evade with it that's why there are admin jobs for to keep server clean from rulebreakers. And that's why there's a /report command for it!
            actually the admins can punish a player only if he spawn a rc-car during a fight, but in this case, the players spawn the rc-car and teleport to a place where have players fighiting, so they camp near them and after some minutes the player leave the rc-car and shot, and after shot, return to rc-car.
            in this case, the admins cant punish, cuz actually the player is not breakin any kind of rule
            so i'm really supporting this suggestion

Comment

Originally posted by Pacific View Post

4 months :v
              Blame higher levels

It's just a matter of executing a rule...I don't know why nothing has been done yet, I bumped the thread too.
              Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

i have seen that many player use rc-car for avoiding death this is not fair this should be stop .
                Last edited by Fearless_Noob; 07-04-17, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Soon the 2 years birthday of this!

Comment

oh the memories

Comment

lol just like mine here : http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...or-car-command

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X