Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About autofix and hydra.

Hello!
    My suggestion: When ever a trusted player spawns a hydra autofix doesn't get disabled.
    For players who do a lot of hydra flying in the free time, it's pretty much annoying to type /af every time after spawning a new hydra.
    +I don't see the logic in making such a thing in the first place. If a trusted player kills players by the use of hydra either with autofix on or off - he gets demoted both ways. So please, can this be changed?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	gamerx hydra.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.7 KB
ID:	115787

Now i'm a tp with with you.

Sometimes we spawn a Hydra just to fly around with it. Then, some minutes after we spawn a car and forget that /af is off. It is kinda annoying. And you said everything here:

"If a trusted player kills players by the use of hydra either with autofix on or off - he gets demoted both ways"

+1

Comment

All what I have wanted to say has already been said above.

I agree with this +1

Comment

Originally posted by PacificaNorthwest View Post

Sometimes we spawn a Hydra just to fly around with it. Then, some minutes after we spawn a car and forget that /af is off. It is kinda annoying. And you said everything here:

"If a trusted player kills players by the use of hydra either with autofix on or off - he gets demoted both ways"

+1
        I argee with pacifica

+1
        GIVE ME MY CAMERA, MOM -_-

Comment

Originally posted by PacificaNorthwest View Post

+1
          Yeah. Its pretty annoying when tps spawn Hydra,/af is off and need type /af for on

I agree with Pacifica

+1
          Last edited by MarisaKirisame; 25-10-15, 03:38 AM.

Comment

What is the point of having autofix when your plane hits something gets exploded instantly anyway?
            KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
              What is the point of having autofix when your plane hits something gets exploded instantly anyway?
              I think he's just too lazy to re-enable autofix as soon as he gets in a car again

Comment

Only if we hit something with the front of the plane, sometimes only the wing is damaged and with a black smoke

Originally posted by Lames View Post
                I think he's just too lazy to re-enable autofix as soon as he gets in a car again
                We just forget that the autofix has been disabled, its our fault we know, but we forget, it can happen. We are not lazy to re-enable /af, but we just forget and its kinda annoying

Comment

As Bonnamor already said, the point is that not every time the plane is destroyed. Sometimes just the wings get messed up, pretty often if you're doing stunts. And that's the annoying part - to enable it every time after respawning it, so minor damages would get fixed instantly.
                  Originally posted by Lames View Post
                  And no that doesn't bother me at all. Just when respawning hydra...

Comment

bump.
                    PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

About Robo_N1X said that Hydra gets exploded instantly, that happens, but sometimes at drivning, you got a little crash with the Hydra, and then the Hydra gets on fire, and some seconds later, the Hydra explodes... so If you have /Af on, that would not happen

So I agree with this suggestion +1

P.S: Same happens with Rhino, RC-Plane and Hunter
                      Last edited by Churre; 13-07-17, 02:16 AM.

Comment

+1 nice suggestion

Comment

I agree with this suggestion +1
                          Its annoying too /af every time spawning hydra.
                          Last edited by Goblin; 18-07-17, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Im seeing lots of this above, so just a reminder:
                            NOTE: If you want to reply to a suggestion, then try to discuss about it please or give a statement to it with valueable content. Point out where the difficulties are or what else could be improved. Find arguments why you are for or against the suggestion. ( http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...before-posting )

so yeah, try to avoid commenting +1 or -1, give some reason to why you're agreeing or disagreeing.

To me i agree with it as we aren't allowed to shoot with it anyway, even though autofix isnt too reliable on planes it's still no reason to automatically turn off the autofix when we spawn one of these vehicles.
                            Last edited by Payrle; 17-07-17, 05:28 PM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                            X