Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• abuse /mhm

Hello.
    i see many players using /mhm to give their friends free $1,000,000 cash. they type /mhm then teleport to his friend to kill him and get 1M cash then his friend doing the same, i think this should be against rules or something like that.
    Don't you think?

Suggestion 2:
    well i didn't want to make a new thread for the same suggestion's command

when someone do /mhm,the prize should be 5 free cookies and $1,000,000
    it writen 5 cookies on /chelp but none recieve 5 cookies when killing the manhunt man!
    tell me ur option!
    Stay low, Go fast.
    Kill first, Die last.
    One shot, One kill
    No luck, Pure skill.

well i didn't want to make a new thread for the same suggestion's command

when someone do /mhm,the prize should be 5 free cookies and $1,000,000
    it writen 5 cookies on /chelp but none recieve 5 cookies when killing the manhunt man!
    tell me ur option!
    i just wanted to say something about this suggestion u said it written 5 cookies on /chelp? nope it's not it say u can start a manhunt for 1 coookie u recieve only money if u killed the guy who started the manhunt on himself

Comment

You can't stop them from doing that xD 1m isn't a big deal anw lol just dont too much about it

Comment

I think the worst part is the little spam of "Manhunt for PLAYER (ID: xx)" that appears in the screen

Comment

Originally posted by Eugine View Post
          You can't stop them from doing that xD 1m isn't a big deal anw lol just dont too much about it
          i know i can't but admins can.

1- they can change manhunt prize from "free" and takes 1,000,000 from your money.
          2- Set this against rules, "17- Do not abuse /manhunt (/hmh) to give your friends free cash." or you will be jailed or something like that!
          Stay low, Go fast.
          Kill first, Die last.
          One shot, One kill
          No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

jailed for spamming a command?
            PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

A manhunt target can't teleport anyways....
              Last edited by Grimvirus; 07-10-15, 05:17 PM.

Comment

It's not free as sollaimane said, it costs the player that typed /mhm a cookie, also like Grimvirus said the manhunt target can't teleport, and can't use most of commands except report.

I also remembered that on the past, players were able to buy money with a cookie, which costs $1,000,000 per cookie via website.
                KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X