Clan Tournaments/Clan World Cup? :p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clan Tournaments/Clan World Cup? :p

Can we like have a clan world cup with the recent and active clans of GamerX like M4, A, 7NA, AC, SAK, DK, BD etc. and the champion team gets 10000 cookies, 200 cakes or something, it's like a WC but for clans. It's gonna be interesting and then the top killer can get a certain reward. The event will be TDM or CTF, one clan vs another clan. We can have group stages, quarters, semis and then the finals. The admins can design a map for it and have it there or use old and best maps that are in the game. It'll be like a GamerX interserver Clan Tournament.
    No hate please, just an idea that popped out of my mind.
    sigpicc:

It seems a good idea +1

Comment

GamerX doesn't have anything to do with clans.

Comment

M4, A are two of the best GamerX clans in the server.
        Clans should be given a little bit of significance in the server don't you think? I think clan wars are gonna be great! Not saying that it should be done every month, every year once sounds good.
        sigpicc:

Comment

Originally posted by Marisa Kirisame View Post
          GamerX doesn't have anything to do with clans.
          Correct: "Admins doesn't have nothing to do with clans" but GamerX can.
          if what u said is true. well, who made [XX] for clan tags, who made /tgc for clans?

ONTOPIC: seems to be good Idea +1
          Stay low, Go fast.
          Kill first, Die last.
          One shot, One kill
          No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Next View Post
            Correct: "Admins doesn't have nothing to do with clans" but GamerX can.
            if what u said is true. well, who made [XX] for clan tags, who made /tgc for clans?

ONTOPIC: seems to be good Idea +1
            Totally argee with Next.....

ONTOPIC: +1 for this suggestion
            Last edited by FinalFuture; 09-10-15, 03:56 AM.
            GIVE ME MY CAMERA, MOM -_-

Comment

~90% of the server is not in a clan so I see no point in adding it to the server script, you can just make it yourself if Clan leaders agree. I doubt it will work out.

Comment

That's why there's gonna be big rewards for the winner of the tournament and the runners up. It'll be fun too, there are a lot of clans out there not necessary that we need all of the clans or all of the players to participate only the active clans and players can participate, players will have another reason to find themselves a clan or make one and eventually make it bigger.
                sigpicc:

Comment

I agree with Eugine. If you want an event/championship, there's a section for it on the forum. I don't see any need for this to be a server official championship because that means that only a small amount of players can actually participate, not everyone is in a clan.

@Next
                  No, Marisa is correct, GamerX is not affiliated with clans. That's why people can actually use clan tags for clans that they aren't apart of. Some Admins change it if a clan member requests it however, but there's no rule for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnedgrass View Post
                    @Next
                    No, Marisa is correct, GamerX is not affiliated with clans. That's why people can actually use clan tags for clans that they aren't apart of. Some Admins change it if a clan member requests it however, but there's no rule for that.
                    It's not true in my option.

Sorry for late Reply
                    Stay low, Go fast.
                    Kill first, Die last.
                    One shot, One kill
                    No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X