About Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Reports

Hi Everyone, I saw that player also PM to admins even after reporting hackers or rule breakers as they think that admins are not checking report. I know that sometimes admin need time to check a player if he/she is hacking or not, my suggestion is this that when admin check our report then this text will come on the screen of the reporter :
    '' An admin is checking your report ''
    so, player know that admin is checking report.
    Last edited by ScaryGhost; 26-10-15, 01:59 PM.

To be honest, I don't know if we just need this or not.

There are always reports that are not true. Specially reports from new players who like to DM. They always blame players who killed them for 'Aimbot'. This suggestion is in my opinion not necesary. What if you just report a player for hacking but he/she is actually not using any kind of cheats. Admins will check it and don't see anything weird about that player and will stop spectating that player. You just received a textdraw message with ' Admin... (ID:..) is checking your report. The Admin will stop spectating that player and you're just waiting and waiting till you just see that the player who you reported has been kicked/banned for cheats. But the Admin did already stopped checking him. Ofcourse the Admins can just send you a private message about the player you reported that he/she is not using any kind of cheats/hacks. That makes the textdraw message still unnecessary.

Edit.

There are also smart hackers here who just turn their cheats/hacks ON and OFF. In this case need Admins more time to checking that player. Hackers/Cheaters always get attention when players calling him/her hacker in the chat and will take more care about their cheats. In this way is it always hard to catch the player if he/she is using cheats.
    Last edited by Beer; 26-10-15, 03:16 PM. Reason: Added something new

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
    X