Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get in player vehicle/Race penalty

I have 2 suggestions:

1 - Let all players use the /gipv command (this is only for TPs and admins actually), but you are allowed to /gipv only if the player have /tg enabled for you

Example: the ID 30 wants to get in the vehicle of ID 17... then ID 17 types /tg 30 then ID 30 can use /gipv 17...

2 - Using /lcp in a race results in a 3 seconds penalty in the end of the race, but look my example:

Player1 used /lcp 3 times in a race. He will get a 9 seconds penalty in the end of race. Then, he ends the race with 1min21s, so the real time after the penalty will be 1min30s.
    But the Player2 ended the race in 1min25s. He will still be in second place, but he didnt use /lcp a single time in the race, and his time at the end of race will be faster than the Player1's time (1min30s vs 1min25s).

My suggestion is that when a player that used /lcp ends the race, he will have to wait the second of penalty before the "result" of race be announced. Example:

Player1 used the /lcp command 3 times and ended with 1min21s. But, the position of him will be announced just after the 9 seconds (Wont appear in chat "Player1 finished the race in X position until the end of penalties), so, during the 9 seconds of penalty, any player that finish the race will be in the front of the Player1. Did you understand?

Show your opinions about the suggestions.

Regards, Northwest

Originally posted by Northwest View Post
    1 - Let all players use the /gipv command (this is only for TPs and admins actually), but you are allowed to /gipv only if the player have /tg enabled for you

Example: the ID 30 wants to get in the vehicle of ID 17... then ID 17 types /tg 30 then ID 30 can use /gipv 17...
    That'd be great, i guess +1
    2 - Using /lcp in a race results in a 3 seconds penalty in the end of the race, but look my example:

Player1 used /lcp 3 times in a race. He will get a 9 seconds penalty in the end of race. Then, he ends the race with 1min21s, so the real time after the penalty will be 1min30s.
    But the Player2 ended the race in 1min25s. He will still be in second place, but he didnt use /lcp a single time in the race, and his time at the end of race will be faster than the Player1's time (1min30s vs 1min25s).

My suggestion is that when a player that used /lcp ends the race, he will have to wait the second of penalty before the "result" of race be announced. Example:

Player1 used the /lcp command 3 times and ended with 1min21s. But, the position of him will be announced just after the 9 seconds (Wont appear in chat "Player1 finished the race in X position until the end of penalties), so, during the 9 seconds of penalty, any player that finish the race will be in the front of the Player1. Did you understand?
    No, because the penalty time here is to prevent lcp abusers to gain faster records, not to get best position... /LCP is not a violation, and extra time is added to prevent record from LCP abusers (therefore, Player2 might still get record even they finished 2nd). Announcing them lately would be useless since player may left after finishing, also it can confuses players.
    KVIrc User

Comment

i'll go with this. but /gipv is for trusted players only while /giv is for admins only.
      PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Good idea +1 for both
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

i agree with your first suggestion

2- Using /lcp in a race results in a 3 seconds penalty in the end of the race.
          it does not do that because of the position. but about the record. as Robo_N1X said above. nothing to say more...

Regards, Next
          Stay low, Go fast.
          Kill first, Die last.
          One shot, One kill
          No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

This is a nice idea I think the command should be /gigtpv - get in goto player vehicle .
            sigpic

Comment

I have 2 suggestions:

I totaly support that idea, even suggested it in trusted players section some time ago after /gipv was made for trusted players.

Originally posted by Seven_of_Nine
              Actually Robo I was thinking that the gipv is such an success and in light of the /unlock cmd getting bugged so much. So I was thinking that when we tag a player no matter if he is normal player or trusted player he can use gipv to get into our cars. Well if it is possible I guess. And you might think of letting normal players use it (open it for them) the same way I described with tag, again if it is possible.
              Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
              WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

I have 2 suggestions:

Nice idea, +1

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
                For 2nd Suggestion.
                No, because the penalty time here is to prevent lcp abusers to gain faster records, not to get best position... /LCP is not a violation, and extra time is added to prevent record from LCP abusers (therefore, Player2 might still get record even they finished 2nd). Announcing them lately would be useless since player may left after finishing, also it can confuses players.
                agree.....
                PeaceofIndia
                भाई में तो अच्छा हूँ ! और भाई तू बता?

Comment

Originally posted by Kalifa22 View Post
                  This is a nice idea I think the command should be /gigtpv - get in goto player vehicle .
                  nah. /gipv or /getinplayervehicle is very better.
                  Stay low, Go fast.
                  Kill first, Die last.
                  One shot, One kill
                  No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Better and short...

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X