Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion about event points and race points

1 - About event points:

Actually, event point are basically useless (it is only for up rank), but, why not use event points to switch for a gun? Like cookies for rockets, cakes for snipers, icecreams for grenades and biscuits for flamerthrower. So, we can make a better use of the events points.

I think the events point can be changed for Satchels, it would be very good as well.

2 - About race points:

As the event points, we could add race points too as prizes of the race (Actually its only money and 3 cookies for beating a record). Like, 1st place win 10 race points, 2nd 5 race points, 3rd 3 race points and 4th 1 race point. (more the actually money prize). So more players would go to the races to get the race points.

Show your opinion about it

Originally posted by Northwest View Post
    I think the events point can be changed for Satchels, it would be very good as well
    I'm not agree with you ! Because players (old players or new players) don't use Satchels. Also they can't use it in redzones because it's like rockets & grenades.
    And I guess lot of players doesn't like this idea.

Comment

So it could be changed by another weapon... A country rifle, a chainsaw, a molotov...

Or even the satchels, and a rule against to use it on red zones (as grenades, they're not allowed in redzones but the rulebreakers still uses it)

Comment

+1 I Like This Suggestion

Comment

Originally posted by Northwest View Post
          So it could be changed by another weapon... A country rifle, a chainsaw, a molotov...

Or even the satchels, and a rule against to use it on red zones (as grenades, they're not allowed in redzones but the rulebreakers still uses it)
          I agree With This. Some Players want Country rifle but Can't because Country Rifle only for /duel or Admin give Country Rifle to Everyone

Comment

1st point-
            I don't agree with your opinion. I think Event points are the achievements which we get after winning events just like we get score or points after killing or winning races respectively. It sounds like we want to exchange our score to get more weapons. Even the score, race points,rank system and pursuit points are useless if we don't take them as achievement.

2nd point-
            I think 1 point per race is enough but more points per race sound better. Still i think it will be unfair for old people who have achieved like 5000 races points with 1 point per race.

Comment

satchels are as unsynced as it gets. everyone will just accuse one another of hacks.
              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fat_Lobster/

Comment

This is a great suggestion about events points and race points too +1

Comment

NW you have good suggestions dude!
                  I'm up for both of them! +1
                  Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by garib_admi View Post
                    1st point-
                    I don't agree with your opinion. I think Event points are the achievements which we get after winning events just like we get score or points after killing or winning races respectively. It sounds like we want to exchange our score to get more weapons. Even the score, race points,rank system and pursuit points are useless if we don't take them as achievement.
                    I understood your point... but I still think it would be better if we can change the events points for a weapon or something...

Originally posted by garib_admi View Post
                    2nd point-
                    I think 1 point per race is enough but more points per race sound better. Still i think it will be unfair for old people who have achieved like 5000 races points with 1 point per race.
                    I dont get it...

Originally posted by Anondized View Post
                    satchels are as unsynced as it gets. everyone will just accuse one another of hacks.
                    A country rifle would be better so...

Originally posted by Elite View Post
                    NW you have good suggestions dude!
                    I'm up for both of them! +1
                    Thanks mate

Comment

Good suggestion !
                      +1
                      GIVE ME MY CAMERA, MOM -_-

Comment

I don't think players should be given satchels or molotovs, most people don't like to use them and even if it was allowed new players would somehow abuse it. the event race point idea in exchange of a weapon won't be a good idea either as garib said they are better to be left as achievements but we could use biscuits to buy country rifles. If you really want to use satchels, a satchel DM zone like minigun zones could be made.
                        sigpicc:

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X