"The Walking Dead" event suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Walking Dead" event suggestion

This event is based off the game "The walking dead" however this event has lots of differences. Everyone who joins will be asigned to two groups- the zombies and the survivors. The setting of this event will be in areas that aren't too open, places like cz4 or something will do. Both the zombies and survivors to start of will have very low health as none of them have access to weapons. Instead both have to fight fist on fist (to make it quicker- lower health). The time limit is 5 minutes and if by the end there's more survivors then they win and if more zombies then they win. If it's a draw - it's a draw.

Summaried:
    Name - The Walking Dead
    Combat - Fist
    Objective - Try make more of your people survive
    Pickups - none
    Vehicles - none
    How many hits it should take to take them out : 5

If you want to tweak with the idea go ahead and comment down below.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

We already have an apocalyptic-themed event. However it is moved from the rotation and deleted from the Admin Event launch menu (if i recall it correctly) due to it being inpopular.

Comment

Fair enough. When was this may I ask? Because we do have quite a lot of new player who may be interested in it. This event itself was recommended to me by my two friends magna and miley.
      Last edited by Eliteus; 23-11-15, 12:49 AM.
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

teamattack. lots of it.
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fat_Lobster/

Comment

I guess but with no weapons and with a walking dead feel.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X