Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Gamemode]Zombie Infection (similar to mw3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Gamemode]Zombie Infection (similar to mw3)

Add a gamemode/event like this: [the script is available on the sa-mp forums for free by Kitten]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKqq0hW2d2E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eizvPZuq6eY
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Summary of how it works:
    -Everyone spawns as a human...after a certain amount of seconds a random player [or few] become zombie.
    -You can infect people as a zombie with a button like "Left Alt"= they lose hp slowly then die/become a zombie. Or just chainsaw them to death.
    -Humans only have one life, zombies unlimited [like mw3]

To win:
    1). Survive until the end of the time and run into the checkpoint [for humans]

2). Infect all humans [for zombies]

Originally posted by Burnedgrass
    We already have an apocalyptic-themed event. However it is moved from the rotation and deleted from the Admin Event launch menu (if i recall it correctly) due to it being inpopular.
    Inpopular bro, unfortunately us people can't enjoy these zombie events because a lot don't like it.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Aww it was inpopular? I liked it :s

Comment

Already exist.
        Also it was suggested many times before.

Once again search before posting...

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
          Already exist.
          Also it was suggested many times before.

Once again search before posting...
          I'm suggesting a new one/how to fix it.

That old one was annoying for everyone because:
          -zombies don't respawn
          -zombies have to punch to death [chainsaw would be better]
          -zombies don't have a command like /infect (can bite a nearby human and they will lose hp slowly overtime)
          -the gamemode lasted too long [600 seconds=10 mins]...the one i showed you is max 4/5 minutes.
          -also the humans that die don't end up on the zombie team (to help zombies)...they just leave the event
          -not sure if i remember, humans spawn with a randomly chosen gun....no choice like in siege [event]
          -the one map i seen, was too big
          ----------------
          **basically being a zombie in that event was annoying af xD
          Last edited by Lovely_Sinner; 30-11-15, 11:58 PM.

Comment

All in all, this should be added back, with some of the improvements. Woun't hurt for one more even to be added. Mostly all events are dm'ing etc, but for players who don't do that or they're not that good at that (including myself), it's fun to play events like this...where not much skill is needed.

Comment

that game is stupid
              smother ur mother,and make ur sister think I love her

Comment

Originally posted by Lovely_Sinner View Post
                -not sure if i remember, humans spawn with a randomly chosen gun....no choice like in siege [event]
                -the one map i seen, was too big
                1. i do remember. in the other zombies servers as you've shared above. there're a lot of weapons, that are made by ranks,score,vip...etc
                and i think weapons should be Silenced Pistol (Silenced 9mm) for human players, and chainsaw for zombies players.

2. of course it needs a big map, like those maps that made for Hunger Games Events.

as blackbird. there was an event named "zombie..." idk the second name, but i am sure that you will find it by typing "/events"
                in-game

Stay low, Go fast.
                Kill first, Die last.
                One shot, One kill
                No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X