Happy Hour Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Hour Suggestions

1) I was reflecting on my shitty gamerx life and tried to look at the good sides of it- HAPPY HOUR! However there's a problem- happy hour is really losing it's value in my opinion. Reasons are because it happens too often. In this past week alone happy hour has taken place 3 times when I've been ingame.(god knows how many more when I wasn't on). In my opinion, a happy hour should be a monthly event. I know admins can set happy hour whenever they want but it just happens too regularly that it's just becoming a persistent thing happening every week or two.
    2) godmode toggle - it's happy hour and a lot like to kill but at the same time there's the few people who don't want to fight and just want the free cakes, cookies etc. When gm is toggled on, weapon should be disabled even when admins give out weapons such as the minigun after a player has enabled gm. I've seen something like this work ages ago in a server called UIF.
    3) Jumping is sometimes bugged, if you die the high jump doesn't work. It's probably a bug. If it can be fixed please do so.
    4) A possible fast run could be enabled so whenever you sprint you do so very rapidly. (This is more happier than simply spawning at /ga and instantly dying).

Just a few ideas that came across my mind.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Originally posted by Elite View Post
    1) I was reflecting on my shitty gamerx life and tried to look at the good sides of it- HAPPY HOUR! However there's a problem- happy hour is really losing it's value in my opinion. Reasons are because it happens too often. In this past week alone happy hour has taken place 3 times when I've been ingame.(god knows how many more when I wasn't on). In my opinion, a happy hour should be a monthly event. I know admins can set happy hour whenever they want but it just happens too regularly that it's just becoming a persistent thing happening every week or two.
    2) godmode toggle - it's happy hour and a lot like to kill but at the same time there's the few people who don't want to fight and just want the free cakes, cookies etc. When gm is toggled on, weapon should be disabled even when admins give out weapons such as the minigun after a player has enabled gm. I've seen something like this work ages ago in a server called UIF.
    3) Jumping is sometimes bugged, if you die the high jump doesn't work. It's probably a bug. If it can be fixed please do so.
    4) A possible fast run could be enabled so whenever you sprint you do so very rapidly. (This is more happier than simply spawning at /ga and instantly dying).

Just a few ideas that came across my mind.
    I agree with the jump thingy...i would add that I often die from jumping off fences or whatever, even though i'm not that high (in-game at least "cough" )
    Last edited by Persil_420; 30-11-15, 02:28 PM.

Comment

The thing is - people live in different time zones, and not everyone gets to participate in the ''Happy Hour''. So for example one admin makes it when he has day time, but others who live on the other side of the globe have night and are probably sleeping or doing whatever else. And those admins will make it at their times. And I don't think it's possible to tell the last time ''Happy Hour'' was created.
      Also, around 2 weeks ago, I was playing for 1 week daily - didn't have a single ''Happy Hour''.
      When a trusted player or admin has an enabled godmode, the rules strictly say that one mustn't kill others while it's enabled. If they do so, it is auto disabled. And doing this over and over, will lead to a demote.
      Last edited by Kyle; 30-11-15, 03:27 PM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X