X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook group chat

Hi guys,
    Its SweetCat.
    This idea is not really for SAMP server.
    You could make a facebook group chat for people to talk in it.

I want to talk to all of you. Sure! +1
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

I'm happy that u liked my idea

Comment

Note there is already GX community page. Join that. However people aren't very active there so that's why I'm supporting this suggestion!
        Last edited by Eliteus; 30-11-15, 10:33 PM.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

I just noticed that there is GamerX page in FB. And came out with this idea

Comment

hey there just wanted to tell you that there some players who have created many groups in facebook for gamerx to chat etc.. but there was some noob people who started to kick other players and they thought that was funny and started to insult others so it didn't work good and got closed however you can create another group and add eveyone u know his facebook

Comment

Although there is a facebook page for GamerX and all it isn't active. It also isn't a very ideal way to communicate with each other so I decided I'd make a chat for GamerX.

but there was some noob people who started to kick other players and they thought that was funny and started to insult others so it didn't work good and got closed however you can create another group and add eveyone u know his facebook
              This was posted by SoolAimane and I believe someone untrustworthy had created the group. However just because of that it doesn't mean we can't start it all again. I'd request an admin (A trusted person) to lead and admin the chat as they are trustworthy! So I request an admin to start a post saying "Post your facebook names" - Here once they post their names. They will be added to the group.

Like my idea?

Comment

If possible, admins can make in game penalties for those who kicks people, insults etc.
                I found out that admins can reduce cookies
                Last edited by SweetCat; 01-12-15, 02:32 PM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X