Anti-Aimbot script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-Aimbot script

lately , I noticed that there was a lot of trouble about the aimbot cheat, players banned for aimbot claming that they are innocent, and That it's just skills and all ...
    i suggest to make a simple script that can detect players who are possibly using aimbot ( it will just warn the admins everytime that the player shoot with invalid information. Otherwise, if they arent both lagged (shooter + opposent), after 10 warnings, the shooter is kicked for using aimbot)
    here is a simple FS i found in sa-mp server that can inspire you guys if you like the idea:
    http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=571728

I would love to see this script in the server, it's useful and yeah we will get rid of those aimbotters who act "PRO".

+1
    Last edited by AlexM; 01-12-15, 06:28 PM.

Comment

+1

Aimbotters won't just say they are "pro" at dming, and pro-players won't get annoyed with wrong kicks and bans. If this could be done, it will be perfect.

Comment

The amount of warnings that will show up in admins' screens is gonna be too damn high
        ...Mi nuh waan nuh hyprocrits talk to mi, Mi nuh trust plastic smiles
        Waan see yuh dead n a smile inna backative style, talk dem do all di while...
        ...Nuff a dem tek life fi joke, Dem nuh know dem purposes
        Dem put diable before everything n blessing turn up surplus...

Comment

I don't think its possible otherwise it would have already been created and shared around SAMP forums

Comment

Originally posted by remi View Post
            The amount of warnings that will show up in admins' screens is gonna be too damn high
            As i tested an anti-aimbot script it's possible to set the maximum (Admin Warnings).

Suggestion From Me: An announce text under "Map Hud" is good idea to prevent spamming in game chat & including a save-log when it reports someone for aimbotting.!
            Last edited by AlexM; 01-12-15, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Well this only detect ''Pro aim" only. i though this detect the new aimbots that are powerful and its not like the pro aim.
              PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Originally posted by Jafri View Post
                I don't think its possible otherwise it would have already been created and shared around SAMP forums
                it already exists, most A/D server are using it for a long time

Originally posted by remi View Post
                as alex said, you may set the maximum ammount of warning to 3 for exemple or 1, then an admin can spec the player to be sure

Originally posted by StackedPizza View Post
                Well this only detect ''Pro aim" only. i though this detect the new aimbots that are powerful and its not like the pro aim.
                u mean by "new aimbot" the ones who aim only when you're shooting? if yes, then it detect it too aswell

Comment

+1 This script is 100% possible as I have seen it function in another server, it can even work without spamming admins chat because you can write all those files into one popup which can be opened up and closed. You will get alerts but not too much to spam your chat. All this can be programmed.
                  Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

imo, nothing is better than an actual human doing the check. I think it's ok if it only gives alerts, that's just helping the Admins. But when the script starts kicking players for aimbot it is becoming somewhat of a problem. The script can't be 100% accurate and what if there's no Admin to check the alerts? It will just kick the 'suspected' players that might be innocent. The M.O. of the Admins says that if you aren't sure if someone is hacking, don't take action; observe only. Why should they still have that guideline if the script does the exact opposite?

sorry if i've formulated myself weird im tired as a muhafuka

Comment

Originally posted by Burnedgrass View Post
                      imo, nothing is better than an actual human doing the check. I think it's ok if it only gives alerts, that's just helping the Admins. But when the script starts kicking players for aimbot it is becoming somewhat of a problem. The script can't be 100% accurate and what if there's no Admin to check the alerts? It will just kick the 'suspected' players that might be innocent. The M.O. of the Admins says that if you aren't sure if someone is hacking, don't take action; observe only. Why should they still have that guideline if the script does the exact opposite?

Tired from running the city on a daily basis

Comment

Originally posted by Burnedgrass View Post

kicking the suspect after 10 warnings is just a supposition, it can be removed, and if the scripts send 2-3 warning or more against a player then he's using aimbot for sure, this system is working on a famous DM server, and they busted alot of players who were claiming they are "pro" and at last they appeared they cheating

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X