Spawn point perimeter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spawn point perimeter

A lot of the spawn points are biased in size and this is causing people to get away with rocketing either near a small red spawn zone. Here's an example, I spawned as a bar girl; and was exiting it via the side exit leading to the /l 93 area. That road is not included as a part of the rz therefore letting people get away with rocketing there or weapon bugging. If one road is covered as a part of the rz so should the rest especially those roads that have entrances and exits to the red spawn zone. It's either these small red spawn zones or it's WAY too spread out. I understand /l 69 is largely spread because most people spawn there. However I think it should be shortened and shouldn't cover the area where you spawn when you type in /l 69. Another example is the rich spawn point- It's way to big in perimeter.

While I don't gave much problem with it being widespread I think all small red spawn zones should be enlargened especially the bar girl and hobo spawn points.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

If the /l 69 area get outside red zone, it would be a party of rulebreakers ussing weapon bugs and rocketing the people down in hospital. So no. Same for rich spawn, it's a good size, and for army spawn. You said nothing about it, but it's very, very large.

But, about the small spawns, I agree. Bar girl and Police spawn are too small for the number pf players that spawn there. Police for example, the tele /asesino is just in the other side of the way and inst inside rz, and the helipad isnt inside it too, what male easier to rulebreakers to spawn rocket and blow the people inside. As you said, the roads around bar girl's spawn arent n the red zone. If it could at least cover the four roads around it, it gonna be good.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
    X