Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duel maps additional edit !

I've a idea about all duel maps :

Example : We have to add some weapons to duel maps , such as Rocket Launcher and Micro Smg

Next, I thought that in the weapons selection like [ Two Weapons ] , too much of players won't select the both weapons to duel / except (deagle and shotgun) , so I wish we can delete that unwanted selection.

Note: Delete the duel maps are not popular ! To give another player chance to have a own duel maps !
    \(0.0)/ MaxSafy ~
    o.O.o Allen ~
    (~0.0)~ Robo_N1X

First I agree with adding an additional set of weapons for duels
    Next Disagree with second, reason : I almost always use shotgun in all my duels because while my deagle is reloading I need my shotgun as backup, it's not unwanted.
    Next I want to keep all maps but at the same time players should be given the chance to create their own maps. Once it's verified, they replace them with the unwanted ones.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Elite you 're extreme active , look like a psycho XD
      Next Disagree with second, reason : I almost always use shotgun in all my duels because while my deagle is reloading I need my shotgun as backup, it's not unwanted.

I said , except deagle with shotgun ,means another weapons selection like (sawnoff and deagle) , sure we will use sawn off as a walking weapon , that is what I wish to delete [SamPle]

Next I want to keep all maps but at the same time players should be given the chance to create their own maps. Once it's verified, they replace them with the unwanted ones.[/QUOTE]

Yes , I agreed this with you
      Sorry My computer have issues ,problems happened at Reply With Quote
      Last edited by Poro; 08-12-15, 05:48 PM. Reason: MISTAKE
      \(0.0)/ MaxSafy ~
      o.O.o Allen ~
      (~0.0)~ Robo_N1X

Comment

First suggestion: I totally support adding new weapons sets (Deagle + uzi, combat + micro smg, ak47 + sniper, for example)

Second suggestion: I totally disagree with this. I see players using sawn-off + tec9, shotgun + sniper, combat + ak47... So, keep these sets.

Third suggestion: Yeah, only Warehouse and /gbb are used, but I don't think the others maps should be removed. But, as Elite said, the players should be given the chance to create their own maps (There is even a section to it).

Comment

I'm extremely active? Well I wish other people saw that too
          But anyway I mistook your text sorry didn't see "except deagle and shotgun", however it isn't just that, I need back the running weapon duo too. Tec9 and Sawn - I use both extremely a lot.
          Last edited by Eliteus; 08-12-15, 11:47 PM.
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

You can send me all your weapons suggestions by pm or on the correct topic it's very easy to add.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X