Few suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few suggestions

These are suggestions I have not regarding POB's or anything.
    First suggestion:
    If a player with any of the weapons - rockets, grenades, flamethrower or molotovs enter a red spawn area, any of the weapons listed are stripped from them so that it cannot be used in this area. However there's a time limit of 5 seconds, if you leave the red zone before the 5 seconds then you keep the weapons. Any misusers of the time limit can be /reported.
    Second suggestion:
    Update the /rules dialogue box, in it, it says there's the word "nigga" is not allowed to be used however I see a lot of players, even admins use this word including me. When someone said they were rule breaking by sayong the word everyone said it's not rule breaking. Also in rules, ot says don't spawn kill, which is extremely laughable. I see practically every player (experienced and newbs) spawn killing. It's also been said by many admins that it's not rule breaking however /rules does not back it up. So update it.
    Third suggestion:
    More generic action commands such as the pre existing ones e.g. Eliteus[M] coughed, farted, lmao'd etc. There could be more such as "Eliteus[M] fapped, yawned, sneezed, burped" etc. (Less necessary but I could say most suggestions are unnecessary).
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

First: I don't know if there is a way to do by this way, but I know that there is a way to remove them when a player tele to a place inside red zones (e.g. /l 69 or /wwk), as it already happens when you tele /hp (these weapons are removed). This thing I support.

Second: The "nigga" confusion happens 'cause there are players that say it in friendly way (Hey there my nigga!) and there are players that use in a racist way (This fuc**ng nigga is a idiot). So I think this should stay the way it is. About spawnkilling, it is already allowed and even /ski menu was disabled. It just need to be removed.

Comment

First: When admins is afk or offline,Rulebreakers will use rocket,grenades,flamers and Molotovs in redzone. I agree this

Second: "Nigga" word can become confusion because some ppl says word "Nigga" is friendly word and in rules says No "Nigga" Word.. I not sure if its allowed or not
      Last edited by MarisaKirisame; 22-12-15, 02:23 AM.

Comment

I always wanted the ability to fap ingame.
        You are the sauce for my chicken

April Fools:

Comment

Originally posted by cj101 View Post
          I always wanted the ability to fap ingame.
          That's really nice? 0_o I guess? Eh? We have a +1 vote eh? Erm? For that suggestion? Mm? Am I er..?
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

First suggestion:
            I don't like this suggestion. it's useless. players can take a good place out of the red zone and killing the other players in the red zones with rockers and grenades...etc
            Second suggestion:
            i don't know about this.
            Third suggestion:
            i agree with this... EVEN "Next (ID:98) cries. will be good and funny. /cry
            Stay low, Go fast.
            Kill first, Die last.
            One shot, One kill
            No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

First: Using commands such as /grenade, /rocket, /flamer etc in red zones is prohibited and players who do that outside the redzone just so they can come back inside and kill people with those weapons know very well they are rulebreaking so you can use /report for that.

Originally posted by MarisaKirisame View Post
              First: When admins is afk or offline,Rulebreakers will use rocket,grenades,flamers and Molotovs in redzone. I agree this
              If there are no admins in game then you can take a screen or a video and you can use THIS

Second: This is very complicated even in real life but i will have to agree with Northwest on this one

Third: We already have such commands and people tend to spam them alot, so i dont think new ones are needed
              Last edited by [AC]Mike_seven; 22-12-15, 08:57 AM.

Comment

1st suggestion: I think it's possible if the server uses dynamic area (area streamer), but it would be hard to do, especially that 5seconds, i don't get why they should still have it before 5 seconds, they know they are going to red zone (it can be seen on radar) so it should be just removed instantly like joining a race.

2nd suggestion: Yeah beside this, there are still another rules that needs to be updated to match the ones on forums. But ofc it need to be simplified instead of exactly in forum.

3rd Suggestion: hmm we already have /me and /me2, so i think it's not needed.
                KVIrc User

Comment

I suggested 5 secs as what if you are passing by a red zone and not staying there? 5 secs is enough for them to have passed by the red zone.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
                    I suggested 5 secs as what if you are passing by a red zone and not staying there? 5 secs is enough for them to have passed by the red zone.
                    well, not all roads are covered with red zone lol... Even we are not sure that player can pass safely, eventually they are died in the middle of road and all the dmers in red zone starts crawling to them like zombies.
                    KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X