Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -Suggestion-

Hello there!
    I've seen many players IG that abuse with commands like /lol, /lmao, /rofl, /brb and i think that an anti-spam for these commands would be really good, because it's really annoying when some newbies or some players abuse with it by spamming. Everyone knows that spam ain't good so i think this would be good for us.

+1 for this suggestion. It's helpful. And when the player spam a text draw in the middle in the screen says "Stop repeating (COMMAND NAME)".
    "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

+1 Agree with your ideas Dodo0 and Twitch. That would be a great idea, it's helpful and less annoying instead of saying " Don't spam/Stop spamming " to the players that abuse all the time these commands .

Comment

+1good idea and it's helpful .

Black Heart

Comment

+1 - It's extremely annoying!
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Totally agree with this, it's better to add some commands instead of stoppin' them like that, as no one even cares neither listens what are we telling them to do.
            Last edited by Nancy; 29-07-17, 12:15 PM.

[Trusted Player Overd0se (ID:17)]: shut up nancy u have no feelings

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
              Hello there!
              I've seen many players IG that abuse with commands like /lol, /lmao, /rofl, /brb and i think that an anti-spam for these commands would be really good, because it's really annoying when some newbies or some players abuse with it by spamming. Everyone knows that spam ain't good so i think this would be good for us.
              Good Idea +1
              * Don't repeat yourself , no one hear you *
              \(0.0)/ MaxSafy ~
              o.O.o Allen ~
              (~0.0)~ Robo_N1X

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X